• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    welcome Grewyn!

@Outkin: Vaporeon is one of the best Eeveelutions around. It has a special niche it occupies, being a very good WishPasser, status ailment spreader, access to both Scald and Toxic. Vaporeon is a good eeveelution around. I think the one that should go is Leafeon. He looks godyes, but what does he accomplish? Too frail, too many weaknesses.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It's about time we had a new topic in here!

New topic: Which type Eeveelution would you like to see next & why?

I'd love to see Poison! Maybe Toxeon or something similar? I don't think there are enough Poison types and the Eevee family is often blessed with great stats, so I can only see this going well. I think the design probably wouldn't end up looking great since it'd be all droopy and bubbly in my mind, but if they tried to make it unlike other Poison types it could look amazing!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I love to see a Fighting type evolution! Though Poison type, and Bug type is quite cool too!

BIG PICTURES: Takjen from Shijo's Post a long time ago.

Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which type Eeveelution would you like to see next & why?
    i would like to see a fighting type, dragon type and flying type. because these are my favorite types

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Name: Taposa
    Favourite Eeveelution: Espeon or Glaceon. Hmm....Espeon (but if the next time they decided to make eevee with dual type, I will pick Glacespeon)
    Your Eevee: Rakkai(mon). Portmanteau of Rakkai (Lucky) and Monusta (Monster)

Glaceon. It is shiny as the base color of the unshiny version of Glaceon. They just made the base color lighter.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Alright, since the owner hasn't updated the club for almost 2 months, it would be better of closing the club. If anyone wants to take over this club, PM either me or AlexOzzyCake about it, or make a new club if you want.

Closed

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Club is now reopened with ShinySearcher01 as the new owner, enjoy \o/

Edit: Never mind, it's now being remade entirely. :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back