• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Everlasting Pokémon Journey

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...that the stone was man-made, and it's not even a stone at all. It is actually a failed clone of Mew that contains fragments of every Mega Stone, which is why it looks like a stone. The strange thing is that although it is not a Mega Stone, it works like one. Claire is worried that if evil people find out about it, they'll try to steal it and abuse its power. She sends the stone back to you and asks you to keep it safe. As you grab the stone from the PC, it actually fuses with your hand. Even stranger, you hear a voice from your hand that says...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...'This stone also acts as a Mega Bracelet and is now safe on your wrist.' Your Pokemon especially Lilligant are intrigued by the bracelet as is the Beauty Trainer she asks you where she can get something so fashionable. Not wanting to reveal to her what it is you tell the Beauty...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ..."Uh, it's a hand sanitizer that can glow and stuff, perfect to keep my hands clean whenever I'm gonna play with my Pokémon and it's really tender and soft. You want one?" You offered her a bottle that you took from the table, she replied "That would be neat, but I don't think that looks fashionable at all so I'll pass. Alright, I have got something to do, bye!" She left the room and closed the door, you're not sure with what you just said earlier but oh well at least she didn't find out what that thing is. "We've finally arrived in Mearidre Harbor! Pack your belongings and move!" Said the sailor through the megaphone, it was unpleasant but you packed everything and left to the entrance. You saw...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...a nearby Pokemon Gym. Alright, time for a Badge! The Gym Guy is blocking the way to the Gym and tells you that only those with at least two Badges can enter. After showing him Misty's and Jasmine's Badges, the Gym Guy allows you to enter. You see three trainers blocking the way to the Gym Leader. You challenge all three to a battle, but they say that in this Gym, only the Gym Leader will battle you. In order to have the right to battle the Gym Leader, you must complete the trio's task, which is...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... to answer some questions and riddles made out by the ruin maniac herself! There will be given three possible answers so you need to pick the answer that you think is the correct one. The first gym trainer said, "What 'thing' that looked like a sun? A! Solgaleo. B! Sun Stone. C! Solrock." You're not sure with the question and the answers that were given itself as they're all indeed looked like a sun, but it seems like you know the right answer. You answered,... (Sun Stone)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    ...Ninjask. Ops! Soon real life Ninjasks filled the room and you all were attacked by flying insects. In frustration, you threw...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ...your Poké Ball containing your Delphox and it proceeded to use Flamethrower onto the entire room. They were burned to crisp, everyone is now covered in black ashes, coughing. The gym trainer told you that you aren't worthy to challenge the Gym Leader if you can't even pick the correct answer by making things funny. Therefore they kicked you out as other trainers went inside to do the Gym Challenge. You surely had no idea what's going on and you didn't even know what you just said earlier, but still you really want to let them taste your fist once you've returned. Did someone controlling you to do that? Nevertheless, you need to cleanse yourself into the nearest Pokémon Center so you left only to see...

(Gosh, that was anticlimactic af)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...Professor Oak on holiday in the area with his wife Skyla. Oak is wearing an Hawaiian shirt and Skyla is holding a cocktail. After telling them what just happened Skyla said she will talk to the local Gym Leader so you can try the challenge again in the morning. You buy Ice Cream for Lilligant and Oak says...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ...that you should relax a bit with the view of the seaside. You agreed and took a seat on the chair under a parasol table along with your Lilligant. You looked around to see a lot of people having fun from battling, chatting and such. The drink that Oak ordered came in and you also took the fresh glass of cold soda. Sipping your glass, you noticed that Skyla has returned and she told you that...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...that Oak is retiring soon from being a Professor so he can live a peaceful life jn Mistralton with her. You look over and smile at seeing Lilligant and the little Mudkip building a sandcastle. Skyla tells you Oak's grandson is taking over as Kanto Professor when Oak retires. You see that Skyla has a lot of grey hair among her red locks you ask her if anything is worrying her and she responds...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ..."I-it's nothing! In fact, I'm really okay! Those grey hair you've just seen must be coming from the cargo that I delivered before. It was unfortunately a permanent paint and I wasn't careful about that so it fell down to the ground and BLAM! We got painted over like a canvas." She explained. Sounds reasonable enough, you asked her again if you can take the Gym Challenge of the said local gym and she nodded, saying that you can take the challenge now if you want. You...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...feel Skyla wasn't being completely truthful with you then again she may be embarrassed at admitting she has grey hair at her relatively young age. Or is she around the same age as Oak and just looks younger? You decide not to think about it too much and head towards the gym. You reach the local Gym and enter with your Pokemon, you notice...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    ...The floor turned into Ice! You slipped and couldn't controll yourself, and your hand ended up on the leader's chest. She looked at you and...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ...punched you out, knocking you into the grounds with bare fists. Then she realized that she had just beaten up someone unconscious and to make sure no one notices other than your Lilligant that closed her eyes, she hid you behind the backdoor to treat your wounds as your Lilligant followed, giggling. Soon, you woke up and she apologized for what she just did. You also admitted that you just did something that your Pokémon wouldn't tolerate, but Lilligant finds it funny rather than embarrassing, though who the heck put the floor into ice intentionally? As you observed, the room is full of artifacts and old-fashioned books of history. You learned that she was an archeologist and she must be specialized in Rock-Type Pokémon. "I'm Amadina, pardon the unpleasant welcome but if you came here to challenge me, you may go to the arena and take your position." You...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...do just that and send out your Delphox. The Gym Leader looks surprised and sends out a Rhyperior. It tries to attack with Earthquake, but one Grass Knot wrecks it before it can do anything. Amadina then sends out a Tyrantrum as you switch to your Flygon. Both Pokemon attack with Dragon Claw, leaving both Pokemon with very low HP. Sandra is faster, so she KOs Tyrantrum with Earthquake. You switch out Sandra for Jessica. The Lilligant calmly stares at Amadina's next Pokemon, which is a...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...Bastiodon. You remember Bastiodon has very high defences but poor attack. Knowing the Leader has another Pokemon after this you order Lilligant to use Sleep Powder then use Quiver Dance as she switches to Armaldo her main Pokemon. You gamble on using Quiver Dance again, Armaldo uses Swords Dance and is One hit KOed by a boosted Petal Dance. Her last Pokemon Bastiodon is sent out still asleep, it takes one Petal Dance, misses with Fire Blast before falling to Jessica's second Petal Dance. You have won the Badge, the Relic Badge and the TM for Swords Dance. The Gym Leader says she is impressed with your Pokemon and also says...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ..."Although I'm not even trying, you seem to be extraordinarily capable. Say, are you interested in learning more about ruins?" You're not sure with the first sentence that she just said, is she actually holding back or was that all just an act to look strong? But you agreed with the offer as learning new things can't hurt. She threw a book at you, you failed to catch it but your Lilligant did. The book is about...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...Fossil Pokemon. The Gym Leader says she does not have any fossils to give you. You are pretty sure you have not had a fossil Pokemon up to this point. Lilligant jumps at seeing the large Armaldo statue behind the Gym Leader. You give your Lilligant an Ice Cream to make her feel better. The book tells you there are fossils in the nearby cave, you head to the cave and find...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...a fossil. It looks like something resembling a Genesect before it was modified by Team Plasma. You wonder what will happen if you revive this fossil. You show it to Amadina, who says...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ..."Isn't that a Dome Fossil? Also, what do you mean by it resembling a Pokémon called Genesect? Still, if you want to resurrect that fossil you have there, give it to one of our scientist inside a building beside the Pokémon Center and they will examine what comes out from it. Now I'm gonna read this book that I'm incredibly interested about, go get them." You gave her a hand wave, leaving the Gym door and noticed...

Back