• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Everlasting Pokémon Journey

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...a bag of patterned Pokebeans and three max revives. You see your Shiny Riolu is happily being given a piggyback ride by your Sylveon and your Lilligant is talking to your Dragonair. You see that Ellen is buying numerous Premier Balls and that Danielle is buying a lot of berries. Richie and Steve do not buy anything but are busy discussing something.

Once you have finished shopping you all head to...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    ...The nearby city. There was a gym, but it was said to be closed for renovation so you all decided to grind at the nearby cave. However, you had been running around for 2 hours and barely found any mons to train against. You decided to ask your own mons why this was so and they...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...say most Pokemon hide in tall grass. Whilst this seemed an obvious thing to say it was also very true. You and your friends head to the grassland just outside the city to train your Shiny Riolu. Once there you see a wild...

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...Murkrow. You decide to try to catch it, because Wynaut? You send out your Dragonair, but the Murkrow just effortlessly flies past it and takes something from your bag! It turns out to be a Luxury Ball, and it...puts itself in? Huh, well that was easy. The Murkrow comes out of the Luxury Ball and stares at the rest of your Pokemon. After you introduce yourself, the Murkrow introduces himself as Crowley. He then asks you for a favor, which is...

PageEmp

Years
    ...To grind your team. You tried to tell him that you barely saw any mons because you tried to run around for a few hours and none showed up, but the Murkrow had an idea. He began singing, and after a while, a whole bunch of mons showed up so you can train your entire team.

The training session went okay, until a big-looking Eelektrik showed up while training your Riolu. You thought it wouldn't be a big deal, until the Eelektrik slashed hard at your Riolu, causing it to flinch, and for some reason, it proceeded to summon a Pidgeot to attack your Fighter. Sooner or later, a giant net was thrown at your injured Riolu and a dude grabbed it, sent back his 2 mons, and ran off laughing.

Welp. There isn't any reason to get your Riolu back, so you sluped back onto a nearby log. You looked at the Murkrow, but you saw him pull off a grin. Turns out...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...that it wasn't your Riolu that got snatched. Crowley had used Substitute and the thieves had grabbed the substitute. Your Riolu then appeared behind you. You put him back in his Ball and left before the thief showed up again. You decided to head to the nearby restaurant, where you see an Officer Jenny beating up the thief and arresting him. You also see...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... that Crowley flew into a nearby branch and knocked the tree. Out comes a Sentret, who looks happy with his arrival as the Scout Pokémon hands some berries. He smiled and flew back to his Trainer waiting down below.

"You're friends with that Pokémon?"
    "Why, yes. Are not everyone?"
    "Well, it's just that..."
    "On how I could bring bad luck? Do not worry about that, Trainer. Why should we believe in superstitious things like that when it is utterly a complete myth?"
    "No, not that. I've been thinking about it. Why did you join me just like that?"
    "Do you feel I am trying to curse someone through such sly move?"
    "I have no doubts, but I need to at least know your reason. It's fine if you don't want to."
    "Hmm...I do not know that very well. It is only that my instinct says that you are the righteous owner of a righteous Pokémon. Looks be deceiving, no?" He continued, "By the way, do not get me wrong, but you should really get going instead of loitering around like this. Things will not always come that easily, but if you search hard enough, your path will surely open and you may find and serve your true purpose for your own very existence. Mostly incomprehensible, it has been two weeks ever since you stepped forward as a student in this university which has been closed for reconstruction due to recent attack and many things had happened. Well, do you know the reason why you are here in the first place?"

"I-I...I don't really know. Perhaps, can you tell what role do I have right now?" You asked.
    "I cannot. You are to decide, not me." He replied. "I am going to soar into the skies for a while, good evening."

He flew off, flapping his wings while leaving trails of black feathers. You looked at yourself through the mirror that Mr. You used to show up, but now that he's nowhere to be seen after what had happened previously, you decided to...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...play with your Shiny Riolu Lucian who always seems very happy. You ask him why he is so excited and he says it is because he has a Jolly Nature. He also explains he wonders why he is a different colour to other Riolu. You explain he is a different colour as he is a special Riolu. The little Fighting Type seems happy with this explanation and jumps around happily.

As you continue to play with your Pokemon Richie gets your attention as he has noticed...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... a peculiar note between the bushes. From the look and condition of it, it's a recently put paper. He reads it out loud,

"Try combining moves for greater effect! Hmm...I wonder what does that mean." He put back the note as it suddenly burns itself out of nowhere. Shocked and confused, he moved away.

You...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...continue to train your Riolu. You train him until he reaches the same level as your other Pokemon. Pleased with his efforts your Riolu jumps into his Friend Ball. You then all go to the cafeteria to eat. As you order some tasty fried Basculin your Lilligant notices...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... there's some sort of commotion. Heading out to where the event took place, you saw a lot of men in white uniform carrying out a flag. The flag itself, symbolizes a W-shaped crest thrusted with two swords with a lion-like background. The townspeople looked at them with respect and awe, as if the heroes from the past has made their appearance once more.

"Who are those people?" You asked.
    "You don't know them? Did you live in a rock? They're the White Knights!" A man answered.
    "But what did they do?"
    "They eradicated the source of evil of this city, long time ago. It's quite a long story, and we're grateful that they've come to greet us once more. Bless the knights!"

Walking through the open path like a parade with crowds cheering about, atmospheric music coming from the horns and flutes, the Pokèmon seems to be contented as well. After they passed through, you're left with your Pokèmon still sitting in your table in the restaurant. The waiter...

PageEmp

Years
    ...Was a fat dude walking towards you. He comments your team, saying you have too many males. Confused, you tell him that you actually have a gender neautral team. "Not really" he said "Just by looking at you I can secretly tell you have too many males". You suddenly thought he was taking both Mr. You and your teams into consideration. "Don't worry. I started a Wonder trade service with my friends. It's free, and you don't even need to connect to the internet to trade. Just give your Riolu to me and I'll go find someone to trade it with and give you back something cooler.". You liked the idea of it so you gave rhe dude your Riolu and he promised to come back in an hour.

You soon carried on with your life but by the next morning, you realised the dude hasn't come back yet. However, you heard crying outside the window. You went to look out and gasped; there was that fat dude holding your Riolu who was bawling loudly and thrashing about in his arms, and the theif who tried to steal it was laughing happily. In suspense, you rashed down to out side to see what was going on, and only to return to the sad outcome. You saw your Riolu lying on the ground, dying in cold blood. The badies killed him. In quick reaction, you yelled at everyone that Ash killed him, and a group of people gathered with their bottles to beat Ash up until he lost his senses.

You went to the nearby bench to think. You had no revives, no Sacred Ash, no nothing that could revive your little fighter. You ordered your Lilligant to try using healing dance but too bad, she doesn't have it in her current moveset and you are too lazy to teach it to her anyways. You also figured it couldn't have possibly been a substitude either. As you buried your Riolu, you saw a puddle and you looked at it, seeing Mr. You in your reflection. He apologises for your loss, but you weren't affected. He also said there was no possible way to bring your Riolu back to life, the badies killed him. However, he did say there was a way to revive him, but once he is revived he cannot participate in battle anymore. That way is to...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...play the Song of Time on your ocarina to rewind time to before it happened. You reverse time, and your Riolu is alive again. After hearing about what you did to let him live again, he was so overjoyed that you care that much about him, he began to evolve. That's why you Riolu can't battle anymore, because he is now a Lucario. You decided to punish the people who had tried to hurt your Riolu by having your Lucario blast them with Aura Sphere. The thieves were blasted into the sky and landed in prison. That'll teach them! Soon, there were more of those baddies, but Lucario effortlessly beat them all and Officer Jenny arrested them all. That fat dude tried to get away, but he was beaten and arrested as well. To celebrate your Riolu's evolution, you decide to throw a party and invite your friends, family, and...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... you had second thoughts; your mother will be enraged when she found out that you're slacking, despite the situation going on. You cringed for few minutes, imagining that she took out a belt to smack you in the butt. Onto the next problem, where will you throw your party at with low budget? Sudden realization hits you hard that you never paid attention toward your wallet, maybe you should get some part-time job to make a living next time. Maybe your friends can, but you're not a freeloader. Feeling such achievement isn't really something worth celebrating and you don't want to be questioned about what has happened just now, you decided to drop the idea and return to your...

PageEmp

Years
    ...Room, where you see about $1000 lying on your bed! You don't know how it got there, but it did! Suddenly, you just remembered that your mom would be away for a month or so and you remembered signing into a lucky draw some time agao and you won! You decided to continue the plan to throw a party and spent the cash on...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...some more revives and a Heart Scale so your Lilligant can learn the very useful Healing Dance. You sit in your room and your Shiny Lucario jumps out of his friend ball and sits next to you. He says he can sense you are a good person and that your Pokemon's intentions are good and pure. He then goes back into his Friend Ball.

You answers the door. Ellen enters and she is wearing glasses and a dark blue dress. Her sapphire hair is up in a bun. 'Well Sylvia are we going to this party or not?' She asks. You nod and quickly change into an elegant dress.

The two of you head to the party to meet your friends and on the way you see...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... that they're playing Pokémon Party, a Mario Party bootleg certified by Pretendo. You looked at them yelling at each other as Richie punched Steve in the kidney. They noticed you and quietly moved back to their spot, but Ellen questioned them, "So...what are you three doing when I'm not here?"

"She says she wants a party and so Steve purchased this game with Sylvia's money." Said Danielle.
    "So you used all of them?" You asked.
    "No, but Richie forgot where did he put the money." Responded Danielle.

You facepalmed, wrongly interpreted by your own friends and now the money is lost. The three placed their long face of guilt, while Ellen laughed at the entertainment she got tonight. You decided to...

PageEmp

Years
    ...say, "Look, a super rare legendary!". Your friends turned and looked at the direction you pointed, and you quickly stole their pocket money while they were distracted. You...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...then decided that the act of taking their money was good enough to satisfy you, so you returned everyone's money. No one had even noticed what happened. You all then decided to watch TV, so you decide to check if the popular show "Abomination Slaughter" was on. It was, and so you and your friends all watch an episode and begin laughing at the extremely funny ways the Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja are slaughtered. You all agree that it's one of the best shows ever. After the episode ended, you decided to watch the PNN (Pokemon News Network). The first bit of news was...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... about Pokèfacts; how ripe a Rawst Berry is determined by its color! Green means unripe, while blue is ripe. The ripe is considerably bitter compared with unripe ones, the effect on its own usage remains unchanged however.

The next news is about the appearance of the White Knights that has happened today. It's known that they marched from an unknown region and decided to settle in this city for the time being.

The next news is, something that somehow sounds disturbing. It's...

Back