• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Everlasting Pokémon Journey

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...Mr. You. He had temporarily taken control of your body and is using a strange psychic force to bind Ellen. "Sorry for taking control of your body without your permission, but my biggest priority is your safety. Once you're safe, I'll give control back to you" Ellen tried to break free, but her efforts were futile. Then she stopped and smiled. "So the rumors were true. The former protagonist is just a piece of his former self and is hiding inside this nerd until he gets his strength back. But you can't bind me forever. You'll just wear yourself out, wasting what little power you have left. Then I can just kill you both!" Mr. You laughed and said "Bitch, I have far more power than you could ever comprehend. Besides, I'm not the one binding you." Ellen looked confused before finally noticing the angry Delphox behind her. "You see, Ellen, Pyra is usually a calm, nice, and rather merciful Pokemon, but she absolutely despises anyone who would try to hurt those she cares for. Hell, if not for me, she would have already roasted your ass. So let's make this simple. Tell me where the Monster Overlord is, and I'll let you go on your way. Or Pyra here can just read your mind and then roast you afterwards. Your choice." Seeing no way out of the situation. Ellen explains that the Monster Overlord is...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...not here. He explained to her that he cannot get too close to the vessel. Ellen tosses her hair and smiles and says 'But I can.' She goes to attack you but is frozen in place by Pyra.

Again Mr You says 'Where is the Monster Overlord and why have you allied with him?' Now visibly scared Ellen answers...

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... "Threatening a girl? What a lowly animal, and I don't know the whereabouts of that vile beast either. If you're really that desperate, then try me." She said with the last of her nerves before she stabbed herself in the chest. When you least expect ir, the blade went through rather easily as she kept her cool face even at death. "Loyal to the end, huh?" Mr. You continued, "This is madness. This world is slowly becoming much more insane than ever. I didn't expect her to do this as we thought she might be choosing her life instead of commiting suicide. Or...I actually forgot that bastard has that thing called mind control. I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do for her now." He slowly dissipates as the energy flow seems to be over from its time duration. You stared at your friend, a rival of some sort now bowing down lifeless. You wanted to ask her many questions, to become the literal best Pokémon Trainer in the world. The questions you made, no longer usable, made you to shed more tears as you yell out as the others catch up on you.

"Darn it! Why it must be us?! This is absurd!"
    "Sylvia! Are you alright?!"
    "...Oh no..."
    'Ellen...she's gone..."

Danielle and Steve wept along, Richie can only frown amidst the sadness. Rain began to fall, it's almost as if the day passed way too quick to even forget.

The next day, you...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...remember that Mr. You had once told you about the powerful Sacred Ash that he once got from Ho-Oh. You ask Mr. You if he still has some on him. Even someone like Ellen didn't deserve to die. Mr. You summons a small box with Sacred Ash inside, then says that he only has enough to fully revive one person. You thank Mr. You and run to Ellen's grave. You believe that she was never evil. Perhaps she had no choice but to serve the Monster Overlord. He probably had something on her and forced her to serve him. Well his madness will end now! When you arrive, you are about to sprinkle the ash on her corpse, but then you stop. What if she's in a better place now? What if by forcing her to return to life, she has to suffer again? Maybe she just wanted to free herself from the Monster Overlord's grip on her. Is bringing her back really the right thing to do? You begin to cry and wish that she were here to answer that question. To your surprise, you hear a familiar voice. "Stop crying, nerd! You look pathetic!" It's Ellen's ghost! You immediately ask her if she wants to return to life, but she interrupts you and says she has something important to tell you about the Monster Overlord and why she had to help him. Apparently...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...her research she conducted when she was busy actually made her part Pokemon (Normal/Dark) hence why her hair is permanently glossy and shiny. However the Monster Overlord said he had a way of turning her back human hence why she served him. You see on her that she has on a necklace with a picture of her family and also reveals that since she is part human still she is uncatchable.

You then guess that since Ellen is part Pokemon Pokemon Medicine might work. You try a Max Revive and Ellen comes back to life now with completely blue hair and almost a friendlier air about her.

She blinks and says 'Thank you Sylvia.' and pets her Shiny Milotic. Then she reveals the Monster Overlord is...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...in an abandoned warehouse a mile away from the school. Ellen says she will go with you, since she wants to see him dead. You two take a bus and reach the warehouse, where you see the Monster Overlord in Mr. You's body. "Ah, so you came. And you also brought the traitor. Wonderful. Now I can kill all three of you!" Ellen drew out her knife, but you remind her that the Monster Overlord has to be exorcised first so Mr. You can return to his body. The Monster Overlord laughs and says "Do you really expect me to just stay put?" Ellen then says "That's the plan, yeah!" She then stabs the Monster Overlord with the strange knife, which summons holy chains that bind him. Now he can't leave his vessel, fly or teleport away, or otherwise escape. However, the Monster Overlord won't go down without a fight, and uses his power to summon...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... several iron maidens just below the grounds, and out comes grosteque monsters in the form of various Pokèmon and human. They were pale in color and reasonably slower, some even employed the parts of the enchanted iron maiden as Spiky Shield equivalent. "Do you think your febble act will stop me? I can always break this piece of metal and blow you away inside out, but then there will be no thrill for the demonstration of a quick wipe out." He said as he pulled out the knife with ease, somehow acting as if he was affected by it but he's not. "Slaughter them, made them your play thing, whatever. I am to enjoy this new body, not to mess up the beauty of heroines right over here." Vanishing within a blink, Mr. You came to say through the mirror. He can feel it, his power far exceeds moreso than the day he fought last time. But that's just partly one of things that he's worried about--where did he go now? The monsters came in nearer and nearer, you and Ellen...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...decide to fight. However, every single monster is suddenly obliterated by a bright light. You then see two angels descend from the sky, a woman and a young man. Mr. You then starts crying. "Emma! Eric! You're here!" The male angel smiled and said "I knew something wasn't right when you didn't come back right away. We've been searching for a while, but we finally found you, dad!" The female angel looks at you, smiles, and says "Thank you for watching over my husband while he was weakened and vulnerable. Allow me to free your mind now." You then saw as Mr. You's soul left your body and Emma radiated it with holy light. Mr. You was transformed into an angel with his own body and his full power. He then tells you "Sylvia, thank you for everything. Leave the Monster Overlord to us. You and your friend should get back to school now." You and Ellen shake your heads. Both of you want to stay and fight the Monster Overlord. Mr. You says "Fine, but be careful." He then yells "GET OVER HERE!" and somehow yanks the Monster Overlord from nowhere. The Monster Overlord looks shocked, but before he could react, you quickly...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...order your Lilligant to use Sleep Powder on the Monster Overlord. The Monster Overlord sleeps as Mr You gets ready to exorcise the Monster Overlord from his body. He...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    ...Gets pushed by somebody into the wall. A mysterious man suddenly appears in his place and wakes the M.O. up. In reaction, you immediately challenge the dude to a battle. He summons a Stunfisk and you summoned your shiny Riolu. You got cocky thinking the battle would be a cakewalk since you taught your Riolu Bulldoze beforehand, but after 2 hits, the Stunfisk OHKOs it with Body slam. You then summoned your Munna who manages to weaken Stunfisk with Psybeam. You then realised that this mysterious person works with the Monster Overlord and is a bad guy. However, behind you, you saw the Stunfisk on top of Mr. You. It then proceeded to bite his...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...angel wing, but that proves to be a bad idea, since the Stunfisk broke its teeth on the incredibly hard feathers. You quickly summon your Lilligant, who proceeds to OHKO Stunfisk with Giga Drain. Apparently, the Stunfisk was the man's only Pokemon, which isn't very smart. The Monster Overlord tries to flee again, but Erik says "Yeah, that's not happening." He shoots down the Monster Overlord with a light arrow. Mr. You grabs the Monster Overlord's head and forcefully yanks his soul from his body. As Mr. You regains his original body and his true power returns, the monster soul enters the body of the mysterious man and possesses him. The Monster Lord (he is no longer all powerful, so he's just Monster Lord now) tries to run away once again, but you stop him from fleeing by...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... slapping him down with the mighty palm of purely justice. "Okay okay! You win! Stop it already!" He pleaded, but you kept on slapping him until he went way so red in many places. "Now, Erik. Do the honor?" Said Mr. You, passing him the box that started it all. He...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...was about to seal the Monster Lord inside the box, but Ellen quickly ran up to the Monster Lord and kicked him in his "Poke Balls", causing him to scream in pain. "I just couldn't resist. Not sorry!" Everyone began laughing, and then Erik permanently sealed the Monster Lord in the magical box. Mr. You picked up the box and said "Finally, it's over. No more monsters left." He looks at you and Ellen. "You two can actually start worrying about normal problems now. Oh, before I forget, I did promise I'd give you something for helping me out." Mr. You gives you his magical ocarina. You tell him that as wonderful as it looks, you don't know how to play one. He then touches your forehead, and you feel a rush of energy going inside your head. "Now you do." You look at the ocarina, and now it feels as though you played the thing for years. Mr. You gives Ellen his magical flute that can change people into Pokemon, and vice-versa, and did the forehead thing to make her a flute expert. Mr. You looks up at the sky and comments that he can finally go home with his family. After saying your goodbyes, you watch as the three angels ascend to heaven. You and Ellen walk back to school, where you two see...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... your friends who seems to have witnessed the scenes. Richie said, "Wait what, Ellen is alive?"
    "That can't be it, how someone can even survive that, unless..." Followed Danielle.
    "No! Not Sylvia too! Are we bad friends that she had to fly into the better place?!" Provoked Steve.
    Danielle collapsed when she thought that you were ghosts wanting revenge, Richie was confused while Steve spoke exorcism words in an attempt to stay away from you and Ellen.

After clearing the misunderstanding, all of you...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    ...Heard thunder crashing down. On closer inspection, It looked like Mr. You's son. He was covered in blood, was still bleeding heavily and looked like he was shot by some kind of gun. Before you know, another creature came crashing down together with him. It resembled a younger version of the Monster Overlord. "Wow, uh, okay, you managed to banish my big boss. Uh, never expected that. However, you do know that he does, well, have a little dude to go and mess with things if he fails. That would be me, aka his younger brother" introduced the M.O.'s younger brother. "G-guys..." cried Mr. You's son, who looked like he was about to die, "I r-really tried to stop him but h-he got m-me and now I'm...". You tried to ask your friends for help but then the M.O.'s brother zapped them and turned them into rocks.

Soon, a poisonous gas filled the entire area, which was proceeded to be enfulged in flames. "No..." you stammered, "I won't lose to the likes of you!". "I-it's no use, d-dude!" wept Mr. You's son "I, no, we tried to all beat him but he was too stong- OW!!!" He proceeded to get whipped by a lightning bolt made by M.O.'s brother. "I couldn't care less about the strong ones" grinned M.O.'s brother, "I got at least one of them, and that is all I care about, and he will be erased from existence starting right now!"

"FUCK YOU!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. However, M.O.'s brother threw a weird beam at you and Mr. You's son.

You then proceeded to wake up in the middle of the forest. As you opened your eyes, you saw a younger Mr. You, a professor, and a young child playing whom you assumed to be the son. Mr. You was talking to the professor about something about saying that Mr. You's son was evil because he was born with a curse to bring bad luck upon humanity and had to be slaughtered. You then proceeded to see Mr. You shoot his own son. Other scenes flashed past after that, such involving whom you recognised as the president trying to eliminate Mr. You's son and Mr. You's son being melted to death by his own father. All the scenes seemed to put you into a coma,, and you fainted on the spot.

You then woke up in the hospital, rocovering from your coma. You were told nothing terribly bad happened, except for the fact that you don't know where Mr. You's son is now and that you are certian that M.O.'s brother is up to no good. You immediatly...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... looked around for your belongings. The bag is thankfully unscathed, as well as the other Pokèmon inside their Poké Balls. But to your surprise, your Lilligant wasn't there. You searched around and found no traces of it, does that mean she was petrified as well? A question pops up--why did he spared you? Ambiguous, you...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...look into the draw by your desk and see a Pokeball and see that your Lilligant Lily is in it. 'Miss Sylvia.' She says. 'We must play the Song of Recovery to depetrify your friends.'

Feeling fully recovered you rush out of the hospital and straight to the school. There you see your friends are indeed petrified. You start to play the Harmonica as your Lilligant dances. After 5 minutes of playing you play the song of recovery and your friends are depetrified.

You verify that Ellen, Steve, Danielle and Richie are ok and call for Mr You. Somehow he teleports in and says...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ..."I'm sorry. I thought that all the other monsters would disappear once the Monster Lord was sealed away, but clearly I was wrong." He used his power to bring his son back from existence, because he won't let a simple monster (or anyone else, for that matter) take his son away from him. The revived angel looked pissed. "Get him, dad!" After nodding, Mr. You yelled "GET OVER HERE!" (you wonder when Scorpion is gonna sue) and dragged the Monster Lord's brother from nowhere. You watched as Mr. You and his son beat the crap out of the monster. He started to cry like a baby. "I'm s-s-sorry! P-p-please sp-sp-spare me!" However, his cries were in vain. Erik said "Not so tough now, eh monster? Go back to the hellfire from whence you came, monster scum!" Both angels then burned the evil monster, painfully obliterating him until nothing remained. You then watch as both angels flew back into the sky, probably getting ready to exterminate the last of the monsters.

You decide to head back into your room. You turn on the TV and begin watching...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    ...the hit TV show 'Keeping Up With The Oaks.' On this episode you see Oak's wife Skyla telling everyone she is worried that people will think less of her now she wears glasses. After 15 minutes you and your friends decided to find something else to do.

You all go to the park and the reformed Ellen (Who whilst still your rival has been accepted into your circle of friends) says you should all go shopping. You all agree and as you hug Richie you all head to the mall where you see...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    ... a fish stick stall ran by an old-fashioned looking boy. Giving the stare of disappointment and self-hate, he clears his throat and advertises again so anyone would buy anything from him. "Fish sticks per 50 Pokèdollars! Freshly cut, quality content! I assure it!" He yelled, or maybe that's just not the best strategy as customer stayed away from his rather misguiding speech. Shrugging that off, you looked at the merchandise in the Poké Mart. You take...

Back