• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Exalted Ones [OOC + SU] [M]

Years
  • I am always interested in posting! I guess I'm waiting for other people to post too so I have more material to work with, whether it's something that would move the plot forward or just some more character interaction/other minor events.

As it stands all I could do is have Gale complain more about her concussion and then run out the door and then stop because a) I have no idea what action the department might take and b) Gale would have no idea what to do next. She is so damn useless right now. EVERYONE IS TOO HEALTHY xP

Those are my two cents anyway!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Im still interested, but Mayte is currently in a position where he'd be surveying whats going to to decide on his best course of action so I can really post until someone else does but then again I could whip up something in the next day or two if no one else posts :) :(?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I posted pretty recently, so I'm waiting on others to do more. Maybe if people are stuck to post or something, we could collaborate together? Like a joint post or something?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    School has officially started for me or else I would've responded sooner. Since it has I won't be available on Skype any more, so if you have any questions/comments/concerns they're going to have to be asked on PC as I'll make sure to check in.

I'll definitely have a GM post up by this weekend and if that doesn't do much we can try your suggestion SV.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I will be posting within the day! Just letting everyone know.

EDIT:

I TOTALLY DID A POST GUYS! It wasn't very good but it got across what I wanted before someone else posted something/ the story got continued onwards. Woooooooooooooooooo~

Last edited:
    Back