• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym League goes to Shoddy!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I think you can.I'd like to test you,if you go on Shoddy to see if you qualify to be 1 of the Elite Four.

You even know how I battle too. ;P So how is that a 'test'. Nah, I understand...

Well, it would be a great honor to, but I can't get on Shoddy for another five days, as I'm heading back to Florida. It's a long story really, Gah... Well if there's anyway to reserve a slot, reserve one. >_>

Years
    You even know how I battle too. ;P So how is that a 'test'. Nah, I understand...

Well, it would be a great honor to, but I can't get on Shoddy for another five days, as I'm heading back to Florida. It's a long story really, Gah... Well if there's anyway to reserve a slot, reserve one. >_>
    =( ;_; You made this little boy sad.I'll tell ABYAY to reserve a spot for you.I demand you get your booty on Shoddy someday and let me test you! :badsmile:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    BeachBoy a colleague? OK, sounds great... we know that he was experience. The more E4s the less lonely I am...

Years
    u serious lala? this is coming for you, the person that thinks Garchomp should be uber and has no counters...I dont think you have the right to ask if any one is bad....
    How rude.I don't think you have the right to be like that just because you disagree with Garchomp being Uber.No,it isn't right.So,you think that's right?What if someone went up to you,beat you up and stole your DS just because they think Garchomp is Uber and you don't.That is basically what you're doing.

Years
    Um yes I do....Because Garchomp is countered by tons of mons....
    Just because people say it's Uber does not mean you have the right to be rude to anyone who disagrees with you,at all.Go bring your little argument to Pokemon Tier Discussions and Resource.There will be someone to counter your argument and your opinion of it not being Uber will turn out to be without reason.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    mcash, mcash, mcash. For being an Elite 4, you seem to not be that 'sharp'

lala didn't say you sucked, he/she (I forgot D:) asked Espreon if you were bad because Espreon said he/she was lonely. Now, you take it that lala said you sucked, right? Hmm...You'll get into a lot of uneeded disputes with people until you learn to understand things more correctly.

On topic. I won my first battle against a guy on the Official Server. He had the same exact team as me (all hail) he quit since my Stallrein was better. I'm gonna fight 5 people on Shoddy to see if this team is good. More at 11.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Name what counters Garchomp after a Swords Dance and holding a Life Orb...the only thing I can specifically name is Registeel, but it can't even OHKO back.

Anyway, yeah Beachboy, I'll reserve a spot for you.

Years
    Name what counters Garchomp after a Swords Dance and holding a Life Orb...the only thing I can specifically name is Registeel, but it can't even OHKO back.

Anyway, yeah Beachboy, I'll reserve a spot for you.
    Registeel gets killed by STAB Earthquake after a Swords Dance+Life Orb just so you know. =( so it only counters Outrage locked Garchomp.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I sort of dislike Chomp. It makes me giggle knowing Rayquaza was tail smacking him up there in the ubers.

Back