• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym League goes to Shoddy!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'm almost done testing my team. 3 consecutive wins with no losses. Pretty good.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    The only reason I haven't fought you lala is because I don't want to lose my streak just yet D:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Then collect all the Gym badges. Be like Volkner.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    meh, I've ultimately decided. Ooka is good enough to be Elite Four. Lastly, the 4th spot is reserved for Beachboy. Therefore, I shall conclude a few things.

Any final gym changes must be made by the end of the night (well, it's 10:10PM here, and I'll be off in two hours.) When I awake, I'm going to close all changes.
    Let the challengers swarm!

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I just noticed that Syaoran that I had Ooka in the E4 AND Gym leader. However, Arch_200...6 or 8 (lol) PM'd me, and he'll be the gym leader of #6.

Okay, I have awoken, and when I get Arch's type, I'll update it, and at that point, gym badges are locked and can not be changed.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Maybe Gyms should have people you must battle before fighting them? That'd be cool.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, with the low amount of battlers left at PC, that would mean that we wouldn't have anyone to challenge us...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    True...We need more activity at the PC Server.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    ABYAY said:
    Anyway, yeah Beachboy, I'll reserve a spot for you

. Lastly, the 4th spot is reserved for Beachboy.

Thank you, ABYAY. I'll be back on the server (aka get laptop & internet running instead of this business center computer) in 4-5 days, I doubt someone willl beat all of us by then, so that's good. And if someone does happen to reach me... Well, they'll just have to wait till I get back to Florida. >D

But yeah, thanks... and oh thats my favorite crystal, fits well if I do say so myself. ;P

Something I kinda want to bring to light... The thing with the Extreme Gym (Wifi) is the other challengers can't view the gym leaders team and thus kept secret. With shoddy, someone can easily spectate an official match and learn the gym leader's team and such, scout, and have an advantage when game time comes around.

How do we deal with such, moderate no scouting in the official gym battles, maybe please leave when someone enters? Or just let it fly and make us deal with making various teams for our gyms? Just something I've been thinking about lately...

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I agree... we need it so people can't watch us battling... Maybe Blueberry can kick specators from the battles...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I agree... we need it so people can't watch us battling... Maybe Blueberry can kick specators from the battles...

I'm not sure wether Blueberry and I kicking people would be a proper solution, maybe but... Problem is... How do you know if it's a gym battle or not? So maybe ask before you view?

Example
    You just log on and watch a match to watch and accidentally is a gym battle. So tough call. Kick for a simple mistake? Mmm...

I guess an admin, Blueberry and I, could spectate a gym battle and ask the person to leave if watching. Maybe global text it so it's a clear message to everyone to not view match so-so.

Or we could put a warning on the welcome text, "If your kicked when spectating a match, it's probably an official gym battle, which your not allowed to view." It's an iffy call though. =/

The basic solution I see is that the gym leader or maybe admin watching must ask for someone to leave if they come in and watch. Though damage is somewhat done as they view the pocket monsters in play. Or just ask before you view a match...

Meh...

Back