• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
Years
  • Not everyone quit; It simply shifted control to be under Alakazam, and the league has top notch players, without doubt, including myself. Any war between this league and Standards, I side as neutral.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Okay, I am not removing RRL from the streets. Im going to keep going and start over new. I need to get people like u all who are loyal and dont just join because it sounds cool. I will spend some time on my new diamond making new ev trained teams and gathering strong leaders. This is not the end of me or RRL!

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Okay, I am not removing RRL from the streets. Im going to keep going and start over new. I need to get people like u all who are loyal and dont just join because it sounds cool. I will spend some time on my new diamond making new ev trained teams and gathering strong leaders. This is not the end of me or RRL!
    Thought u were going to open it on serebii.

Shinypoke666

The Might of Fight!
    Years
  • i just want to say, with all this talk of tournaments between gyms, i will always fight for the extreme gym, just so you guys know. this was my first gym, and favorite

JoeHalo

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2008
    could

i could be a bug type gym leader but i haven't beaten the elite 4 yet but i can get a pinsir and a skorupi with my heracross and my dustox

bug types are the best and hey wanna trade

Last edited:

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • you guys don't even have a bug type gym leader
    Having so may types, like 17 would be stupid.

EDIT: on a second thought this gym needs to live up to its expectations, as a extreme gym so there will be 9 leaders, and that means I will add a bug leader. U can be the bug leader Joehalo.(If u want.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back