• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    I said on Serebii and as far as I can tell, you havent taken a challenge in eons so.... yeah. But good luck though!
    Why would I care about Serebii? I am one of Serebii's worst members. Second, this is PC, and I cared about being the best gym, and I did that by taking your league out. Thrid, I have taken a challenge on eons.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Okay, but it was I who saved your league from myself. U know, for a little kid u r really sneaky and I kudos u that! lol. I dont think you took my league out. I got banned not because of u but others so, BOOM. I said good luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well this is not to be handled here serebii is serebii and this is not actulie fiting to the subject so actulie stop spamming.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Okay, but it was I who saved your league from myself. U know, for a little kid u r really sneaky and I kudos u that! lol. I dont think you took my league out. I got banned not because of u but others so, BOOM. I said good luck!
    No I'm not talking about it being closed, I'm talking about beating your gym in a clash. Yes, that is what we have in common (being sneaky.) In fact I'm going to make another account on serebii, so take that Virtual Chatot(that's a member)

Well said. Now Lucario do you think later I could challenge this... league.
    yes you can

Anyone want to battle me for my badge. Pm me when you want to. I can set a time for a battle.
    Ask waluigi.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    wILL U BE FREE AT FOUR TODAY, i CANT GET THIS SITE AFTER 2:20 so I ll just add u and be on at 4?

O and b sure to look for WaluigiRC91 on serebii! We do have sneakiness in common! lol, we cant be trusted. I will be online at 4 so be ret Mike

Last edited:

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    No 4 o clock central. And sure I will, what did u do. Are you going to go back to serebii

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well it took you 8 minutes to reply so I got a battle with someone else. I'll be up for a battle afterwards though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back