• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Champions Tour

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    It sucks that Cody and Maria couldn't have a proper battle.

Maria I am happy that you advanced to the finals , congradulations are in order.
    It pains me to know that you are going to lose agianst me in the finals. Just promise me that after I win our match your feelings for me won't change ok :P

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    It sucks that Cody and Maria couldn't have a proper battle.

Maria I am happy that you advanced to the finals , congradulations are in order.
    It pains me to know that you are going to lose agianst me in the finals. Just promise me that after I win our match your feelings for me won't change ok :P

Snap. Somebody's confident. Make sure the both of you join ESO#2 (the main tournament)! We'd love to have both of you, plus we're trying to reach a lofty goal of 60 entrants. I really think the both of you would do great.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    hopefully i can finish the doubles side of the tourney by/or within 2morrow.

now that was a battle!!! GG.

I'll say! It was excellent, came down to the final wire. I admit, I didn't see that hidden power coming so I was lucky to survive. Grrrahhhhhh!!! I love my ace!

So with that I've captured the Viridian City doubles title, hopefully it won't be my last, heh.

Now we just need Maria/Ito to finish and we can start sign-ups for Week 3, which will include two tournaments:

-Viridian Forest (8 singles/8 doubles)
    -Diglett's Cave (8 singles/8 doubles)

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    *Sigh* One day I going to snap at my Wifi. Have a kicking and screaming tantrum over it. Just to make sure, I did give Maria Santos the battle. Hopefully I can get my Wifi intune for a later date. Anyways, good luck guys/girls. By the way, when whoever holds the prizes has the time, I would like to donate a prize for the winner. :)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    *Sigh* One day I going to snap at my Wifi. Have a kicking and screaming tantrum over it. Just to make sure, I did give Maria Santos the battle. Hopefully I can get my Wifi intune for a later date. Anyways, good luck guys/girls. By the way, when whoever holds the prizes has the time, I would like to donate a prize for the winner. :)

That's awesome of you, Cody! I can accept the prize and give it to the Maria/Ito winner.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Alright, tonight I'm gonna donate. It's a surprise. :)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hey..guys? Haha. It's been a little over a week, any chance Maria/Ito you guys are ready to finish your match? We've got some people waiting to start the next "week" of tournaments.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    No problem! As long as you guys are in the process of it, we're fine. PC seems to be slow on battles lately anyway, so we probably won't get much traffic.

Hopefully the ESO#2 will change that!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Reporting that I won my battle against Maria 1-0 it was hard fought and biter sweet but it had to be done :P

Congrats Ito! I hope Maria doesn't hate you too much now O.O

Anyway, We'll PM/VM you about the prize situation later on (You're getting one, don't worry XD). Also, we'll update the tour points and start entries for...I don't even know where we're going next. That's up to Ryan I guess XD. Make sure you guys check out the main ESO tournament as well, as sign ups are in progress and it promises to be incredibly epic =P

So this does officially conclude the Viridian City Open! Thanks to everyone who participated! Make sure to check back daily for updates!

Back