• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Champions Tour

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Congrats, Ito_Igami!

Can't wait for the next city, so I can sign up for the first time!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Congrats, Ito_Igami!

Can't wait for the next city, so I can sign up for the first time!

Well you're in luck ;) I'll do updates to remove everything and post the new Rankings tonight, but in the mean time....

Feel free, everyone, to sign up for singles and/or doubles for tournaments in Viridian Forest and Diglett's Cave! They're separate so you can only choose one!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I can't sign up for Viridian forest and Diglett's cave?

They're both quick, eight-men fields with singles and doubles available. Feel free to sign up for both singles/doubles in the either Viridian or Diglett's, but not both. ^_^

After all, you couldn't really be in two places at once, can you? :P

Don't worry, there'll be larger tournaments after this week, as well as random input weeks of small ones.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Alright, I have my special prize waiting for someone to pick it up. It's an IV Bred Marill that will be trained into Azumarill. Overall the prizes I would like to donate would be:

Azumarill @ Choice Band
    Perfect IVs in Attack
    212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
    Huge Power / Adamant
    - Waterfall
    - Aqua Jet
    - Super Power
    - Double Edge

I will also donate a: Lvl. 1 UT Bagon (Rash) with 31 IVs in SpA, and an Impish Pain Split Duskull.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Its official. I hate Ito. Spread the word.

xD xD xD

jk jk

GG Ito >_<

Haha, Maria you did great! I hope you and Ito sign up for our Main Extreme Speed Open Tournament this week! We could really use more competition.

Alright, I have my special prize waiting for someone to pick it up. It's an IV Bred Marill that will be trained into Azumarill. Overall the prizes I would like to donate would be:

Azumarill @ Choice Band
    Perfect IVs in Attack
    212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
    Huge Power / Adamant
    - Waterfall
    - Aqua Jet
    - Super Power
    - Double Edge

I will also donate a: Lvl. 1 UT Bagon (Rash) with 31 IVs in SpA, and an Impish Pain Split Duskull.

Wow, Cody, that's great of you to do! If you'd like to donate the prizes the next time I'm online, just send me a PM and then we can have Ito choose which prize he'd like. Then we can save the next two for Diglett's/Viridian.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Whats the difference between the 2 places?
    but ill choose Diglett and put me for both singles and doubles

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Whats the difference between the 2 places?
    but ill choose Diglett and put me for both singles and doubles

Nothing at all...Think of it as being on an epic pokemon journey and there's a fork in the road and, one leading to Viridian Forest and one leading to Diglett's cave. There's going to be a tournament in each of these places, and they're both the exact same tournament just in different spots. So you basically just have to choose your favorite location. ^_^

And we'll sign you up for Diglett's cave =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    so when are these two tourneys going to start? roughly...

Whenever we fill up the entrants list. That's 16 people for each tournament (8 singles and 8 doubles), and two tournaments. that's 32 people we need to sign up. We can start whenever we reach that number! =P

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    sign me up for the singles , which ever one that is.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    ok sign me up for any one of the two. dosent really matter. just the one with the fewest entrants so far. that way we balance the number of entrants

Back