• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Champions Tour

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    hpefully sam2243 and Goketsu will be online today, so i can battle them :D
    and if sam2243 or goketsu see this wait online, ill be on for a few hours and will check occasionally, so we can definatly get that match of ours done

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No one's posted for a while, eh? Anyways, I beat junoliv like a week ago but still have to battle MATTF00 as I was busy all weekend.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

No one's posted for a while, eh? Anyways, I beat junoliv like a week ago but still have to battle MATTF00 as I was busy all weekend.

Lol...Results were supposed to be in on Saturday XD

Well, I still need to talk to Ryan about it. In the mean time, try to get those results in =P

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    can some people post there fc 4 me as i have no one to vee and have a really strong team

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Was battling sam2243 and i came across a problem.
    His Salamence was using Outrage which is only possible if thats Platinum, which cant be obtained in D/P as far as i know. So im not sure if its a hack or legit, therefore i DQ'd and not sure what solution to come to to :/

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    maybe he has plat.............. otherwise its a "hack plat" pkmn

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    maybe he has plat.............. otherwise its a "hack plat" pkmn

still its name and everything is english unless it was specially bred and named english.
    and its still unfair with Plat moves, since i havent got access to them

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    the plat pokemon can appear with english names. either way i think the most probable is 'hack plat" but they do appear with english names

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    the plat pokemon can appear with english names. either way i think the most probable is 'hack plat" but they do appear with english names

i believe its a "hack plat poke"
    since its really rare, or actually i havent battled anyone with plat pokes at all, even if they were hacked, this is the first time.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    You had a right to d/c . its up to the tourny officials now.....

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    We haven't really come to a conclusion about Platinum moves, because so far, no one has brought the issue up. For now, I guess we'll allow it. (Although this isn't the first complaint I've had about that Salamence =/)

I guess you two can have a rebattle now. Mukka, I believe that there are a few people in the trade corner that have access to Platinum, so if you need a Plat move tutor move, you can see if someone can help you out. But most of these moves aren't incredibly game breaking anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    You had a right to d/c . its up to the tourny officials now.....

thanks, since sam2243 believes that he has won the battle because i DQ'd, i only DQ'd in the suspicion that he had hacked pokes and it was Platinum.

We haven't really come to a conclusion about Platinum moves, because so far, no one has brought the issue up. For now, I guess we'll allow it. (Although this isn't the first complaint I've had about that Salamence =/)

I guess you two can have a rebattle now. Mukka, I believe that there are a few people in the trade corner that have access to Platinum, so if you need a Plat move tutor move, you can see if someone can help you out. But most of these moves aren't incredibly game breaking anyway.

But still i dont believe him :D
    lets put it tis way, i dont believe this for a matter of fact.
    This cant be taken lightly in my opinion

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    sam is my good friend but i have to be impartial. i think that no plat moves should be allowed. for one this is highly unfair to us as we started this as a Dp thing. u cant expect to have a counter for something completely unexpected like that. its just not practical. and secondly 99% of plat move pokes arround are simply hacks . so being impartial id say battle again no plat moves

sam2243

The one with the spoons!
    Years
    sam is my good friend but i have to be impartial. i think that no plat moves should be allowed. for one this is highly unfair to us as we started this as a Dp thing. u cant expect to have a counter for something completely unexpected like that. its just not practical. and secondly 99% of plat move pokes arround are simply hacks . so being impartial id say battle again no plat moves

well i honsly dident think anyone would have a problem with this so i will teach it dragon claw again if it willl make everone happy

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ok guys, here's the deal:

I've PM'd Sam about his Salamence. To make a long story short, he will not be allowed to use it in anymore tournament battles.

As for Platinum rules, I've changed my mind. Since it's obviously causing some confusion, the new rules is no Platinum move tutor moves allowed, at least until further notice. Thanks for your understanding, and please get those battles done! =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    well i honsly dident think anyone would have a problem with this so i will teach it dragon claw again if it willl make everone happy

I'd prefer if you had a different poke replacing slamence since that pokemon could be a possible "hack" which could mean that teaching it a non plat move isnt going to help.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Oh...guess I missed the conflict. Well, looks like sam won't be using said dragon any longer anyway. In that case, we'll make sure to get that rule up on Platinum moves, at least until it's widespread accessible.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    well thats kind of dumb to not allow Platnium moves.... i mean im still trying to get my pokemon taught a few moves (getting off topic) but in my opinion, if smogon is updating their strategic dex's to accomadate Plat. Moves and that someone just so happens to have access then it should be perfectly legal? but that is again my opinion and i guess the issue was resolved. (which sucks btw) lol

sam2243

The one with the spoons!
    Years
    Oh...guess I missed the conflict. Well, looks like sam won't be using said dragon any longer anyway. In that case, we'll make sure to get that rule up on Platinum moves, at least until it's widespread accessible.

aurafire chcked it and i can slill use it and it now has dragon claw

Back