• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Champions Tour

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    So as it stands, we need 7 more entrants for singles...and a whole bunch more for doubles. Depending on how many people sign up, we might have to drop doubles all together =/

But anywho, let's at least get both the singles tournaments filled and we'll take it from there! =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    whats the difference between the champions tour and open tournament?
    can I sign up for doubles?

Well you already know about the open. The Tour is a series of small, quick tournaments. You collect points based on how well you do, and at the end of the tour we'll hold the tour championships. The rules should explain everything.

And sure, we'll sign you up for doubles. You can choose either Diglett's Cave or Viridian forest. They're the exact same tournament, just with different entrants =P

Years
    Well you already know about the open. The Tour is a series of small, quick tournaments. You collect points based on how well you do, and at the end of the tour we'll hold the tour championships. The rules should explain everything.

And sure, we'll sign you up for doubles. You can choose either Diglett's Cave or Viridian forest. They're the exact same tournament, just with different entrants =P
    can I do doubles in both ? :)

Last edited:

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    i hope this still goes on, im just throwing a suggestion, though they r usually never any good but, seeing as how the PC Tourney is doing a regional thing, cant we have the two Routes go at it. like the winner of Virdian forest and Digletts cave battle in finals for overall victory or something like that? im just thinking out randomly im so tired right now.....

PS im quite aware that it wont make any sense.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Well I was planning on both tournaments grabbing 8 people right away and starting up, but..why is this so slow with sign-ups? lol. Tell your friends guys, especially if they're new to battling, this is the perfect place to start.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Alright guys, if by this Friday we don't have enough singles entries in each tournament to start, I'll be merging the two into just Diglett's Cave. The draw will become a little complicated, but it's nothing I can't handle.

Join doubles if you haven't! Even if you don't think you're very good, trust me; you can count on at least putting up a good fight. ;)

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    Alright guys, if by this Friday we don't have enough singles entries in each tournament to start, I'll be merging the two into just Diglett's Cave. The draw will become a little complicated, but it's nothing I can't handle.

Join doubles if you haven't! Even if you don't think you're very good, trust me; you can count on at least putting up a good fight. ;)

i can personally back that last part....lol

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I guess Ryan will post the pairings tomorrow. It's now only one tournament, Diglett's Cave, with all the entrants from singles and doubles combined.

I know it seems like we've kinda put the ol' Champion's Tour on the back burner because of the ESO starting up...but I'd really like to keep this thing going. ^_^

Back