• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Champions Tour

sam2243

The one with the spoons!
Years
  • [/quote]Singles

(1) Ito_Igami-bye

reaper121 vs. Dark RyanYugo

Christiansanity vs. Kanye West

(3) Matt-O-bye

(4) junoliv vs. aragornbird

richdevildog559 vs. MATTFO0

sam2243 vs. Mukkamoto

(2) Maria Santos-bye

Doubles

(1) junoliv-bye

aragornbird vs. MATTFO0

Goketsu vs. Mukkamoto

(2) richdevildog559-bye
    [/quote]

Can i just ask WHY IT SAIS THAT I LOST??????????
    we havent even had our battle yet and i have been contacting muk for the last week!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    well i was looking for you all last week, plus your connecttion is so bad everytime we try to play it messes up making it so hard to get it finished >_<

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Can i just ask WHY IT SAIS THAT I LOST??????????
    we havent even had our battle yet and i have been contacting muk for the last week!!!!!!!!!!

You could try asking with a nicer tone.

I noticed the VM you sent him this morning, but besides that I didn't notice much else. Either way, just get the match done by Thursday morning, otherwise Mukka moves on because he's been more active.

Anyway, here's the second round pairings. Some of you will be waiting for the winners of other matches. Ito/Maria feel free to get your campaign started. :3

Second Round

(1) Ito_Igami vs. reaper121

Christian/Kanye vs. (3) Matt-O

aragornbird vs. Mukkamoto/sam2243

(2) Maria Santos vs. richdevildog559

Doubles Semi-Finals

(1) junoliv vs. Mukkamoto

(2) richdevildog559 vs. aragornbird

sam2243

The one with the spoons!
    Years
  • You could try asking with a nicer tone.

I noticed the VM you sent him this morning, but besides that I didn't notice much else. Either way, just get the match done by Thursday morning, otherwise Mukka moves on because he's been more active.

Anyway, here's the second round pairings. Some of you will be waiting for the winners of other matches. Ito/Maria feel free to get your campaign started. :3

Second Round

Christian/Kanye vs. (3) Matt-O

aragornbird vs. Mukkamoto/sam2243

Doubles Semi-Finals

sorry ok ill battle him now

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Snap....Round two pairings are up! I hope we can actually get these ones done in a week instead of three =P

So get too it, and good luck!

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • Reaper121 declared me the winner in our match. The score was 6-5 before we got d/c'd. I would perfer a decisive match so hopefully he will accept my offer for a rematch then the final results for our battle can be posted

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • i sent an e-mail to my opponents so hopefully i can get the battles done.

XDD Omg, thanks for reminding me of the Tour, rich. Aragornbird, your doubles opponent, is busy with finals/projects this week, but he'll be on this weekend into next week to finish the matches. I've also granted Ito_Igami the win, but Ito, if reaper agrees to a rematch please let me know the results.

With all this said, I'll set the deadline for these matches to be complete on Monday, December 15th. Of course remember, we at the Extreme Speed Team like things done quickly.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Second Round

Kanye West vs. (3) Matt-O

aragornbird vs. Mukkamoto

Doubles Semi-Finals

Just incase people missed 'em. Please try to get these battles done soon! =P

Back