• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    okay. *i go over to my draw and get out four pokeballs. i though two into the air and a pikachu and aspinnerak appear.

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Excuse me, you want to battle Charizard and Gyarados with Pikachu and Spinarak? o.o
    Okay, challenge accept.
    My turn, Charizard..use Ember on Spinarak.
    And Gyarados use Tackle.
    Your turn, make up your move.

Years
  • Its been a long while v.v But im back! ^-^ Ive had so much trouble with my cpu and school stuff i couldnt come. I was also making songs on this keyboard thingy for someone.....

Years
  • The songs themselves were alright but the midi version was devistatingly bad(I mean very bad <.<) I dont correct all the mistakes I make because its hard to make some of the parts anyways....XP Ive spent four hours to get this one part on a song before and its still not right! o.O

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i warn you my pokemon are strong* spineak evades by getting out of the ay using his web and pikachu uses spierak to swing and get momentum then thundershock gyrados spinerak shoots his web at charizard and uses his strength to swing it into the ground with force which would probly be seismic toss*

Dark Heaven

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Darn...I keep seeing pre-evo are weak...but I am wrong.
    My turn now...
    Gyarados use Aerial Ace on Spinarak, and Charizard use Heat Wave on both Pikachu and Spinarak.
    Aerial Ace never miss, so your Spinarak took some damage...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    argh* spinnerak gets shot back and then he spins around charizard binding his wings to his body pikachu then picks it up by his tal and throws it over its head and makes it hit then ground on its right then its left and it does that 5 times each then make it fly into a cliff face which is stone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    its either win or be grounded with nothing but work cos i havent got any friend at school yet

so lay off mum!!!!!

Dark Heaven

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    *Charizard faint*
    Er...wtf...???
    The only Pokemon I have is Gyarados and 2 secret Pokemon.
    *pick up ball* Go...Sceptile!
    Now, Gyarados use Dragon Dance to raise speed, and Sceptile use Leaf Blade on Pikachu!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    pikachu gets hit and flys back* pikachu ember!!!!!!!* he starts running heaps fast. so fast that the ground behind him turns red from heat. he runs circle around sceptile andthe ground becomes red hot rocks or embers . pikachu then starts picking the up and throwing them at sceptile.he continues to run around to keep making embers.* spinnerak vine whip on gyarodos.!* spinnerak shoots two strands of his web past pikachu and they harden to become ar ope/whip he picks the up and starts whipping gyarodos with them. one whip every second.

Dark Heaven

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    My turn.
    Gyarados...use Earthquake while Sceptile use Protect!
    *bunch of rock hit Pikachu and Spinarak*
    Your turn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back