• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Underground Elections

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Spoiler:

PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES UPDATE:

The phase will end in about 24 hours. Please send in your votes, or risk having a penalty. Don't forget, you also have a choice to choose a package! Check the phase post for more details!

That is all from the UGEC. Thank you.

Mr. James

[3 Votes, President] Guzma

Also, I shall [Choose] Package 14

Salzorrah

Years
THE FIRST UNDERGROUND
REPUBLIC ELECTIONS

NATIONAL ELECTION DAY

PRESIDENTIAL RESULT

The save vote is TSS Presidential Candidate Guzma. He is safe from a forced drop out this phase.​

ANDREW RYAN HAS BEEN FORCED TO DROP OUT FROM THE ELECTION

RULES

? The Pok?Community Rules and the Underground Guidelines apply here
? To vote for someone, you must format your vote [VOTE position] Name. Fill all the votes for the voting positions available for that phase to count. Failure to do so, or usage of other formats will render all those votes invalidated.
? Not voting for two voting phases will result in a forced drop out.
? You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
? If you drop out of the race, you may still vote, like the other non-players, however, if you were in a party, you may not vote for your party mates.
? Candidates MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
? In the event of a tie on the final tally, the one who got the most votes before applying the modifiers will win the tie. If there is still a tie, a random number generator will decide.
? Favor actions and save actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord.

If you have any questions, you can private message me on PC or direct message me on Discord

CANDIDATES

Salzorrah as the Underground Election Commission Head

metroid711 as Andrew Ryan [PP2]
gimmepie as Trigglypuff [PP1]
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Bardothren as Guzma
Superjolt as Commander Superjolt [IDO]

jombii as Rare Pepe [VDO]
purplecicada as Nicki
Abby as Abby McDabby [IDO]
Desinishon as One Punch Man [IDO]

Pecilia as Jeb Bush [SP1]
Swiftie as Taylor Swift [SP2]
Mr. James as Phoenix Wright
Sparkin as Spark
HyperMorian as Watchog

Salzorrah

Years
THE FIRST UNDERGROUND
REPUBLIC ELECTIONS

NATIONAL ELECTION DAY

UNDERGROUND REPUBLIC ELECTION DAY!

The Underground Republic (UGR) is roaring in excitement as the much awaited event is here, the Underground Republic National Elections! After a grueling election season, there are only 2 presidential candidates, 2 vice presidential candidates, and 3 secretarial candidates, vying for the positions they have worked so hard to get.

For the Presidential race, we have the forerunner of the HOPE WINS party, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, who promises to create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to give it everything they've got. Running against him is the forerunner of Team Shiny Skull, Guzma, who promises to kick bulls***'s ass.

For the Vice Presidential race, HOPE WINS candidate, Nicki, will be facing off against the UGEC Head Salzorrah under the Underground Election Code, which states that a candidate cannot run unopposed.

For the Secretarial race, it's a three way battle between Independent candidate Spark, HOPE WINS candidate Watchog, and Rapture candidate Phoenix Wright.

There are also reports of Anarchists still in the race, but officials have yet to pinpoint who exactly it is.

The big question now is, who is going to win the election?​

THE OFFICIAL CANDIDATES

UNDERGROUND REPUBLIC PRESIDENT

UNDERGROUND REPUBLIC VICE PRESIDENT

UNDERGROUND REPUBLIC SECRETARY OF STATE AFFAIRS

THERE IS ONE ANARCHIST ON THE BALLOT. ONE OF THEIR CHOSEN CANDIDATES IS ALSO ON THE BALLOT. IF BOTH OF THEM WIN THE ELECTION, THE ANARCHISTS WIN.

THE NATIONAL ELECTION

This is the last event in the Election season. This vote will determine who wins the election.

As per the election code, all of the remaining candidates of the election season must vote on who wins of elections. Each remaining candidate are given a total of 10 votes per position. Each former candidate and non-candidate are given a total of 15 votes per position. To vote, please use the format [VOTE position] Name of Candidate. You must VOTE FOR ALL POSITIONS for the vote to count.

You have the freedom to distribute the 10 or 15 votes over the candidates, who gets the most votes, or who gets the least. You may abstain to vote, however you must abstain ALL 10 or 15 votes for it to count. If abstain gets a majority of votes (50%+ 1 vote), no one wins the position.

You may not vote for yourself, or if you are in a party, your party mates, even if you are not running anymore.

Once the phase ends, the votes are tallied first, then the vote modifiers are applied to the votes, which come from your actions, in which the final votes are then received.

The candidate with the most number of votes in each position is declared the winner, and will get the position.

Votes in this election season are cumulative, meaning that the votes you have received over the election season will carry over to the final vote.

You may also use your favor actions for the last time this phase. Any action done this phase will be done in real time, and will affect the final tally.

The voting phase ends one day (or on the weekend, whichever comes first) after the last candidate's votes are sent.

That is all for now, good luck everyone, and let the National Election begin!​

RULES

? The Pok?Community Rules and the Underground Guidelines apply here
? To vote for someone, you must format your vote [VOTE position] Name. Fill all the votes for the voting positions available for that phase to count. Failure to do so, or usage of other formats will render all those votes invalidated.
? Not voting for two voting phases will result in a forced drop out.
? You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
? If you drop out of the race, you may still vote, like the other non-players, however, if you were in a party, you may not vote for your party mates.
? Candidates MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
? In the event of a tie on the final tally, the one who got the most votes before applying the modifiers will win the tie. If there is still a tie, a random number generator will decide.
? Favor actions and save actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord.

If you have any questions, you can private message me on PC or direct message me on Discord

CANDIDATES

Salzorrah as the Underground Election Commission Head

metroid711 as Andrew Ryan [PP2]
gimmepie as Trigglypuff [PP1]
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Bardothren as Guzma
Superjolt as Commander Superjolt [IDO]

jombii as Rare Pepe [VDO]
purplecicada as Nicki
Abby as Abby McDabby [IDO]
Desinishon as One Punch Man [IDO]

Pecilia as Jeb Bush [SP1]
Swiftie as Taylor Swift [SP2]
Mr. James as Phoenix Wright
Sparkin as Spark
HyperMorian as Watchog

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
[VOTE President, 10 votes] Guzma.
[VOTE Vice President, 10 votes] Salzorrah.
[VOTE Secretary of State Affairs, 5 votes] Spark
[VOTE Secretary of State Affairs, 5 votes] Wright, P.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
Spoiler:

NATIONAL ELECTIONS UPDATE:

We would like to reiterate that the 10/15 votes you have is per position. So you may split 10 votes for President, split 10 votes for VP, and split 10 votes for Secretary.

If you are opting to abstain (why the hell would you), note the number of votes (in which case 10 or 15) when abstaining. Also, you may abstain on one position, but vote in another.

Basically this is what your ballot should optimally look like:

[VOTE President; 5 Votes] A
[VOTE President; 5 Votes] B
[VOTE Vice President; 10 Votes] ABSTAIN
[VOTE Secretary of State Affairs; 5 Votes] X
[VOTE Secretary of State Affairs; 3 Votes] Y
[VOTE Secretary of State Affairs; 2 Votes] Z

That is all from the UGEC. Thank you.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
No reason not to abstain out of spite. If I can't win, no one wins!

[VOTE President; 15 Votes] ABSTAIN
[VOTE Vice President; 15 Votes] ABSTAIN
[VOTE Secretary of State Affairs; 15 Votes] ABSTAIN

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
No reason not to abstain out of spite. If I can't win, no one wins!

Swift gets it.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Might as well

In o/ I"ll also submit form in next few hours....

Reserving a spot for 3rd party

You know what? Im in.
Ill submit my form in a bit during my lunch break

and have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick dissidents to the face.[/CENTER]

I think I will join this actually

See above - vote abstain for all the candidates so we can have our revenge

Sparkin

[VOTE President; 10 Votes] Guzma
[VOTE Vice President; 10 Votes] Nicki

And also to secretary elections:
[VOTE Secretary of State Affairs; 10 Votes] Abstain

Last edited: