• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Underground Elections

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • THE FIRST UNDERGROUND
    REPUBLIC ELECTIONS

CAMPAIGNING PHASE 2

SECRETARIAL RESULT

Voter Kitty chose Independent Secretarial Candidate Taylor Swift. She gets the 20% increase in votes.

The save vote is Independent Secretarial Candidate Spark. He is safe from a forced drop out this phase.

Rapture Vice Presidential Candidate Rare Pepe has voluntarily dropped out of the race due to personal issues. Due to this, the Vice Presidential Preliminaries are skipped, and the Presidential Preliminaries will ensue in the next voting phase.​

JEB BUSH HAS BEEN FORCED TO DROP OUT FROM THE ELECTION

RARE PEPE HAS VOLUNTARILY DROPPED OUT OF THE ELECTION

PRESIDENTIAL PRELIMINARIES

These candidates are up for voting in the next phase. You may only choose among these candidates for your save votes and favor actions. Investigates can be used on anyone.​

RULES

❋ The PokéCommunity Rules and the Underground Guidelines apply here
    ❋ To vote for someone, you must format your vote [VOTE position] Name. Fill all the votes for the voting positions available for that phase to count. Failure to do so, or usage of other formats will render all those votes invalidated.
    ❋ Not voting for two voting phases will result in a forced drop out.
    ❋ You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    ❋ If you drop out of the race, you may still vote, like the other non-players, however, if you were in a party, you may not vote for your party mates.
    ❋ Candidates MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    ❋ In the event of a tie on the final tally, the one who got the most votes before applying the modifiers will win the tie. If there is still a tie, a random number generator will decide.
    ❋ Favor actions and save actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord.

If you have any questions, you can private message me on PC or direct message me on Discord

CANDIDATES

Salzorrah as the Underground Election Commission Head

metroid711 as Andrew Ryan
    gimmepie as Trigglypuff
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Bardothren as Guzma
    Superjolt as Commander Superjolt

jombii as Rare Pepe [VDO]
    purplecicada as Nicki
    Abby as Abby McDabby
    Desinishon as One Punch Man

Pecilia as Jeb Bush [SP1]
    Swiftie as Taylor Swift
    Mr. James as Phoenix Wright
    Sparkin as Spark
    HyperMorian as Watchog

Salzorrah

Years
  • Spoiler:

CAMPAIGNING PHASE 2 UPDATE:

I'll be ending the phase on Friday evening, as I have a lot of other things to manage. This gives you enough time to send in all of your actions.

That is all from the UGEC. Thank you.

Salzorrah

Years
  • THE FIRST UNDERGROUND
    REPUBLIC ELECTIONS

PRESIDENTIAL PRELIMINARIES

THE PRESIDENTIAL PRELIMINARIES BEGIN

The Underground Republic (UGR) is ready to hold the Presidential Preliminaries, which pits the 5 presidential candidates for the top 4 presidential slots in the election. These are HOPE WINS presidential candidate Kiyotaka Ishimaru, NTP presidential candidate Trigglypuff, Rapture presidential candidate Andrew Ryan, TSS presidential candidate Guzma, and Independent presidential candidate Commander Superjolt. Four of these candidates will advance to the next round of elections, while one is forced to drop out. The power is in your hands!​

PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

These candidates are up for voting in this phase. You may only choose among these candidates for your votes.​

VOTING PHASE

As per the election code, all of the candidates of the election season must vote on who advances to the next round of elections. Each candidate and voter are given 3 sets of votes, with a value of 1, 3, and 5 votes. To vote, please use the format [VOTE position] Name of Candidate.

You must give out 3 sets of votes, and indicate each one on how many votes you may give. If there is no indication, the first vote will get the 5 votes, second vote with 3 votes, and the last vote with 1 vote.

You may not vote for yourself, or if you are in a party, your party mates.

For the candidates up for vote, you must also answer the pressing concern that will be given to you. Non-candidates can choose which candidate has the better answer to the pressing concern. If a candidate gets the most number of votes in this category, they will get a 20% increase in votes for this phase. If no voter steps forward with an interest, I as the UGEC head will determine who gets the increase in votes.

Once the phase ends, the votes are tallied first, then the vote modifiers are applied to the votes, which come from your actions, in which the final votes are then received.

The candidate with the least number of votes is forced to drop out of the election, unless they are saved by the save vote, in which case the candidate with the second least number of votes is forced to drop out.

Votes in this election season are cumulative, meaning that the votes you receive in this voting phase will carry over towards the next voting phase you are participating.

The voting phase ends one day (or on the weekend, whichever comes first) after the last candidate's votes are sent.

That is all for now, good luck presidential candidates, and let the presidential preliminaries begin!​

PRESSING CONCERN

Attention Presidential Candidates. The Underground Republic is so called a transition government, going from a former state of the Nation of PC, to a full fledged country. The road is going to be bumpy for everyone in the UGR. As the future Underground President, how would you stabilize the situation of the republic?​

RULES

❋ The PokéCommunity Rules and the Underground Guidelines apply here
    ❋ To vote for someone, you must format your vote [VOTE position] Name. Fill all the votes for the voting positions available for that phase to count. Failure to do so, or usage of other formats will render all those votes invalidated.
    ❋ Not voting for two voting phases will result in a forced drop out.
    ❋ You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    ❋ If you drop out of the race, you may still vote, like the other non-players, however, if you were in a party, you may not vote for your party mates.
    ❋ Candidates MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    ❋ In the event of a tie on the final tally, the one who got the most votes before applying the modifiers will win the tie. If there is still a tie, a random number generator will decide.
    ❋ Favor actions and save actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord.

If you have any questions, you can private message me on PC or direct message me on Discord

CANDIDATES

Salzorrah as the Underground Election Commission Head

metroid711 as Andrew Ryan
    gimmepie as Trigglypuff
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Bardothren as Guzma
    Superjolt as Commander Superjolt

jombii as Rare Pepe [VDO]
    purplecicada as Nicki
    Abby as Abby McDabby
    Desinishon as One Punch Man

Pecilia as Jeb Bush [SP1]
    Swiftie as Taylor Swift
    Mr. James as Phoenix Wright
    Sparkin as Spark
    HyperMorian as Watchog

Salzorrah

Years
  • Spoiler:

PRESIDENTIAL PRELIMINARIES UPDATE:

Independent Secretarial Candidate Taylor Swift failed to send in her save vote. Her votes in the next voting phase are cut by 30%. If she does this again, regardless if it was consecutively, she will be forced to drop out.

Sparkin

Also, I have evidence that Triggerpuff is anarchist
    [3 Votes] Ryan
    [1 Vote] Ishimaru

Years
  • Pressing Concern
    Stability through instability. I will not promise true stability in an impossibly unstable time where we are only just trying to establish ourselves. Instead we will embrace instability by becoming TRIGGERED by the inconvenience and unpredictability, forging a strong national identity and a unity among our people that will allow us to outlast these unpredictable times.

[5 Votes] Ryan, A
    [3 Votes] Ishimaru, K
    [1 Vote] Guzma

Salzorrah

Years
  • Spoiler:

PRESIDENTIAL PRELIMINARIES UPDATE:

The phase will end in about 19 hours. Please send in your votes, or risk having them deducted.

Last edited:

Mr. James

[3 Votes] Trigglypuff
    [1 Votes] Guzma

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Pressing Concern

In these trying times, stability can only be acquired if the people take a stand together or unite together for one cause. I believe that I can best address the problem of instability in the presence of the transition of the Underground Republic from being a state to a full-fledged country. By focusing on efforts to gather the people together such as by addressing important concerns through proper dialogue and by promoting the value of unity through common goals, I can provide stability and trust within the citizens. Though this may be a difficult and challenging plan, I promise to work hard and be persistent in this goal for the greater good of the Underground Republic!

[5 Votes] Guzma
    [3 Votes] Superjolt, C.
    [1 Vote] Ryan, A.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Among us there will always be an unbalance. But with my help i can promise great stability and growing strength if i build the city in the underground. It will be a balanced world of harmony!
    [5 votes] Guzma
    [3 Votes] Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    [1 vote] Superjolt

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Pressing Concern

Well first off, we would need unity among citizens. I would remind our citizens, we are THE UNDERGROUND! This is who we are, the best damn country in the world! With unity, pride, a love of music and an appreciation of robots, we will find strength and prosperity! And unified we shall stay, whether in times of war or times of peace.

[5 votes] Guzma
    [3 votes] Ryan, A
    [1 vote] Ishi

(very sorry for not keeping up with this btw, tomorrow's my last day filling this position at work so things should hopefully return to normal after that)

Back