• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Four Kingdoms: The Knight Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • Sorry if this is alot of reading ubt try to bear with me
    Plot:
    Over five hundred years ago in a far off land called Carenthia four kingdoms were built each in a different region giving them command over the various creatures there. In every region there is a special breed of dragon that lives there that over the centuries the human kingdoms have befriended and can call upon in times of war or for simple festive fun. Tradora, the kingdom of the northern lights was known for its plains ,fertility with their crops have control over the agile Silver Dragons. Drenti the kingdom of the eastern wind known for it's beautiful snowcapped mountains and control over the ever confident Red Dragon. Carius the kingdom of the western symphony is known for its heavily wooded forests, fogy swaps and control over the aggressive Green Dragons. Finally Sarentie kingdom of the southern stars known for their great lakes, lovely beaches and control over the inquisitive Bronze Dragons. Out of these kingdoms the two main rivals have always been the north and the south which has brought countless disputes and several pointless wars ending in draws each time. Soon after when the other two kingdoms stepped in the turned their disputes into a tradition of festive games of different type of events to stop violence and help the peace. These Knight Games have gone on for about four hundred years until present day Carenthia. The games are now about a week away but instead of the regular message to the north about where it should take place the south has again declared war seeing that they have never won any of the Knight Games for fifty years and want to rid the land of Tradora once and for all. With Drenti and their dragons on the south's side things are looking bad for this once powerful kingdom. Aside from all the horrible things conspiring in the other kingdoms Tradora is the first to have their dragons teach them magic though this is restricted to only King Albert and his royal guards. Though this is a small look up this magic should do well against regular soldiers but in order to win the war only the western kingdom's help can secure them victory.

Alright heres the information about the dragons to farmiliarize yourself with them.

Red Dragons-Red dragons or fire dragons as they are also known are greedy beasts they are after treasure to increase their hoards. They are red in colour, though their wings tend to be grey in colour. Red dragons live in the mountains, in large cave networks deep under the surface. They have a Smokey odour about them, Red dragons like to perch on mountains to view their territory.

Red dragons are meat eaters and their preferred prey is humans or young elves. Red dragons often persuade village elders into regular sacrifices of young virgin maidens to them. Red dragons are confident creatures they tend to dive into there attacks without thinking, though they will normally only attack creatures weaker than themselves. Red dragons prefer to attack with their claws rather than use their breath weapon so not to damage any treasure that their prey might be carrying. Red dragons have a fire breath attack, and dragon dragons are immune to fire.

Red dragons are magical creatures and have the following magical abilities

Locate object - the dragon has the ability to locate treasure using its magical abilities
    Suggestion - the dragon is able to assert some control of another creature by using powers of suggestion.

Green Dragons-Green dragons are aggressive in nature and will attack without provocation. They have spiky crest that run down their spine. As Green dragons get older there green colour lightens. Green dragons live in forests and are sometimes known as forest dragons. Green dragons have a distinct smell of chlorine about them. Green dragons will eat near enough anything, but there particular favourite are Elves with Sprites a close second.

As said before green dragons will attack with little or no provocation. It does not matter on the size or the ability of the creature. Green dragons enjoy terrorising their prey. Green dragons breath attack is a corrosive acid breath. This dissolves and blinds their attacker/prey. Green dragons also have the ability to breathe underwater.

Green dragons are magical creatures and have the following magical abilities

Planet growth - green dragons are able to cause plants to grow much quicker.
    Command plants - the green dragon are able to control plants.
    Suggestion - Green dragons are able to use suggestion to control other lesser creatures.

Bronze Dragons-Bronze dragons live in temperate and warm aquatic climates as well as underground. Bronze dragons are inquisitive creatures they like to observe other creatures acting about their daily routines and business. Bronze dragons do this by using a skill called polymorphying, which allows them to assume the appearance of other living creatures.

Young bronze dragons scales and skin tones are yellow tinged with green, as the dragon grows older its colours deepen and develops into a bronze tone. Bronze dragons are well adapted to swimming and can breath underwater unhindered. This swimming adaptation is due to there diets as bronze dragons mainly eat marine or freshwater creatures and aquatic plants.

Bronze dragons dislike killing attackers and would rather bribe or force them away magically. Bronze dragons are armed with two types of breath attack, the first been a lightening breath a ttack which they can electrocute there attacker the second is a gas breath that repulses the attacker away. Bronze dragons are magical creatures and are able to cast the following spells.

Fog cloud - dragon is able to bring down a cloud of fog to confuse and disorientate its attackers.
    Control weather - The dragon is able to control the weather in the local area.

Silver Dragons-Silver dragons live in temperate and mountainous regions as well as in underground caverns. Silver dragons are cheerful creatures. They have the ability to polymorph, which means that they can assume shapes of other animals. They use this skill often disguising themselves as kind humans, as this is a silver dragons preferred company.

Young Silver dragons start out in colour as blue-grey skin tones and scales, which become silver with age. Silver dragons prefer to live on seclude mountain peaks, this often brings them, into conflict with red dragons that also live in these regions. Silver dragons are highly skilled in the air.

Silver dragons have two breath attackers, the first been a freezing breath that freezes the attacker/prey. The second breath attack is a paralysing gas cloud. Silver dragons are magical creatures and there are able to control the weather with the magic.

Form:
    Name:
    Weapon: (bow and arrow, sword, etc. Also you get new enchanted weapons for the war at the end so the weapons you start out with won't be the ones you end with.)
    Spell: Since magic isjust being learned try you can only hve one spell and try to keep it simple nothing too powerful.
    Craft: (horseback riding, archery, swordfighting, etc.)
    Personality: (optional)
    Description:
    History:

Heres Mine:
    Name: Kay
    Weapon: Starts off with Sword of darkness then later gets Sword of Darkness two
    Spell: N/A
    Craft: Weapon/Armor smith
    Personality: N/A
    Description:Me
    History: Kay is the son of one of the most famos weapon smiths in Tradora Mataro, who makes the weapons and armor for the kings armies and gaurds. For the past year or so Kay's father has been obsessing over magic after hanging out with one of the elder dragons. Recently his father has left the ingdom with the elder dragon to learn more about magic and deffirent species of dragons. All he left behind was four jars of dust of different colors ane Bronze, one silver, one red and one green, along with a book of forging. Though Forging weapons is Kays craft in his spare time he tends the to the many dragons on the castle grounds and has made friends with one his age that takes form of a human that resembles kay only with silver hair and red eyes.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Me love Dragons....

Name: Manny
    Weapon: bow and arrow (made of silver and gold, this thing is **** hevy)
    Spell: fire flick, (all it does is throw a tiny spark at something... only good for making campfires.
    Craft: horseback archery
    Description: I look like Link... look at the pic if you don't know who he is.
    History: I'm lonely and I don't know who I am, I had my memory earased three years ago and am still trying to figure out who I was...

I stole it yess i know...
    The Four Kingdoms: The Knight Games

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • Name: Riyan
    Weapon: Greatsword
    Craft: Swordfighting
    Description: Tall, somewhat skinny. Has brown hair,and dark green eyes. Always wears a black shirt and black pants. He also wears a silver pendant around his neck, a symbol for who-knows-what.
    History: Riyan is a mercenary with no knowledge of his childhood. He picked up his abilities with a sword from an old man who taught him the basics. For the last three years Riyan has been in the service of Tradora Mataro, acting as a guard for supply convoys and nobles. About a year ago he met a suspicious looking boy who has seemed to take an interest in Riyan, following him wherever possible.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Name: Raiyna
    Weapon: daggers (2 for those of you who are dumb...XD jk)
    Spell: a small levatating ability
    Craft: ninja-like?
    Desription: blue/white hair w/ violet eyes. normal size and wears a purple shirt w/ black pants
    History: she is orphaned and her only friend is kay. in the same country, Tradora, she is very helpful. always caring, her parents were killed in war. she never got to see them once because she was only a newborn. who was she protected by? she never knew his name but knew he wanst from her country. now helping Kay, she keeps to herself and only talks when its good news.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Alright you are all accepted we'll start tomorrow or as soon as one or two more people join.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max Hunter
    Weapon: ((is on description, and if I can decide what sword I can get later, like you did, here's a bit of description about it)) Blue handle and a beautiful shining silver blade. The sword in the right upper corner is the sword. It has the same handle as shown in the pic. The silver blade, has a black ink, used in japanese katanas ((just for reference)), and is in a lightning-like form. The blade is not as thin as you think, if the point looks at you, it is like kinda thin square (not so long rectangle) , but has the corners really sharp and the sides finish like if a normal blade of a long sword.
    Spell: Lightning - sends a lightning at foes
    Craft: Swordfighting, horse riding, horseback swordfighting. ((I would have posted something else, but I want to be sure, read below my sign-up))
    Description: this and this... in the second pic, he is the one that is infront of everyone. Just with black hair and electric blue eyes, and the band around the head is also blue and larger. Both arms are covered with white sleeves and the sword is on his back. The sheath and sword colors, not including the blade of the sword, are blue and silver.
    History: Was raised by two lovely paretns but now work as a teacher. Teacher in fighting styles though. Masters really well swordmanship and spars everyday with his friends and even older persons in small tournaments. He also works like fighting partner for new knights that just got recruited by the army. He also likes dragons and is friend to a Silver Dragon, that he calls Lightning, since he is around Max's age, and he can also morph into an appearance exactly like Max, but with blue hair, and dark clothes. Max also have learned to ride horses, to fight even on a horse.

((Can I ask something? Do we ride dragons? if we can, I would like to make some editings to mine...))

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Heya Kay. Hehhe. This is a must for me. :P

Name: Ryo
    Weapon: starts w/ Falore (IceSpear), ends w/ Sigmund (Flame Lance)
    Craft: Dragon riding w/ spear
    Personality: He is friendly and calm. He is quiet sometimes but happy. He is reliable.
    Appearance: He has blue hair and sapphire eyes. He wears a dark blue armor that is light and easy to move with brown pants. He has on brown gauntlets and a pair of brown boots.
    History: He lives with his father and sister in a small remote town. His father has trained with him teaching him the basics of the spear. His sister enjoys watching them spar and helps with other things. One day while he was wandering in the nearby woods, he happened to see a beautiful female silver dragon that had transformed into a female human, who looked lost. He was intrigued and decided to help her. They became fast friends and enjoyed each others company. He lives a peaceful life but when the war started, he lost his father and his village was destroyed by dragons. He escaped with his sister but pledges to stop the war even at the cost of his life, while promising to also protect his sister from harm.

I'll finish when i get back. Sorry Kay.
    Edit- Ok. That should do it. :P Is it ok if I ride dragons?

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah you do get to ride dragons but that's only near the end of the Rp though, so hopefully we can get that far into it. Anyway MaxHunter your accepted and Naruto just finish up your sign up and you should be fine. Ok, we can start the rp now.

IC: "Kay the king sent in an order for forty new swords and thirty bows, he says he'll get someone else for the armor and arrows." Kays mother shouted downstairs where Kay and his workmen had been at work making weapons all morning.

"Mom I can't take all this non-stop working. I'm going to head over to the dragon ranch and meet with Rein maybe there I can finally get some peace." He replied heading up the stairs grabbing his jacket. "George make sure most of the orders are filled by the time I return so you all might have a break later on." He called as he shut the door to the basement. Kay then headed into the twon toward the castle passing through the market place and up the main road to the main gates. AS he passed through he waved to the farmiliar gaurds and then made a right through a small cave that lead to where the dragons were held. Upon looking at the ranch it seemed to stretch for miles and had a small lake in the center and near the edge of the boundries large caves where the dragons slept. Looking out into the plains Kay searched the air for Rein but saw no sight of him instead he found the king and some of his knight practicing flying some of the mid aged silver dragons.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • "Well, guess that excludes that..." Kay said lowly. He was then spotted by one of the knights who called him.
    "Kay? Is that you?" He asked.
    "Umm... Yeah. Who are you?" Kay couldn't tell because of his helmet.
    "Chien! Raiyna's brother? You know me." The soldier replied.
    "Oh, you...." Kay sounded firm.
    "What's that supposed to mean?"
    "Nothing...."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: Blue flygon.... that sounds like power-playing, you are taking over Kay's character and using him like if he was yours.... that's against the rules. It is okay if Kay gave you permission, but he should have told us first to post like me telling you the rules. But he didn't.... talking with his character is also taking over.... you can't do anything with another person's characters.

ic: "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" was heard from behind a house. I was fighting another skilled person around my house... older than I , but as good as me. We were using wooden swords to harm each other. He tried to hit me sidewards, but I protected myself and pushed his wooden sword with mine to ground and then kicked his hand. He left his sword, which gave two spins in mid-air and then I grabbed it.

I spun once and hit him in the head with his own sword. That was a unique technique of mine... after that, he left with a smile, I always battled in a friendly way. "Max! remember that they gave you the day off because they were going to practice to fly on dragons!" my mom told me, yelling from inside the house. I grabbed my sword and swung it many times through the air, making a cool sound as it cut the air. "Yes mom!!.... I'm going to see Lightning! I will be right back!" I told back as I sheated my sword.

I ran to the castle and the guards I see everyday let me in... since they were familiar with me and I battled with them sometimes. I was also sometimes fighting teacher. I reached the grounds but didn't saw Lightning. Instead, I saw Kay. "Hey Kay!" I said to him as I stood beside him. I see him sometimes, delivering swords and other stuff, and sometimes he was with his dragon friend.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • ooc: sorry...><
    ic: "where'd that boy go...." Raiyna grumbled as she walked through the village looking for her brother. "im gonna kill him..." finally finding the king, she also saw Kay and another boy. "who are you?" Raiyna asked.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: I am sorry too if I sounded rude...

ic: After looking at Kay and the King and the dragons... I heard a girl from behind. I turned around and saw a girl with blue-white hair and violet eyes. "Well... I'm Max Hunter, but call me Max. I am fighting partner with the Knights and soldiers and sometimes even trainer and fighting teacher..." I answered the girl. "And you are?" I asked her in a nice way... I had manners too, you know?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Can I still join? If so:
    Name:Chris Langly
    Weapon:https://www.hillcity-comics.com/role_play/anime/besm02801.jpg
    Spell:Water ball (throws an Ice ball at the opponent being fougt to temporally blind them)
    Craft: Swords style (Magic Swords)
    Description:https://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/dragonknights/Epic14.jpg
    History: Chris grew up in Carenthia to a wealthy family. he always had a very nice life, but really hated it. He watch knights battle and things of the sort and grew to want a life like such. Chris eventually ran away from home at fifteen hoping to find a life as a knight. He spent the next three years under a master of swords and battling. When Chris turned twenty, he graduated, and was given the red rose blade, a powerful sword that has the power of a dragon, however, only a great knight can unlock its true powerl. He truls has made no progress in using its full potential, but hopes one day he can.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ((Ok... let me get my two cents in...))

" MANNY!!!!!"

" What the f--" Manny said falling off his bed and hitting the floor so hard that the lamp on his bed side table fell off and hit him on the head, " D*** it!"

" GET OUT SIDE AND DO YOUR CHOARS BOY!!!"

" Right away Mrs. Fanny..." Manny answers standing up, "Ahg, my back. That's it tomarrow I sleep on the floor." He grubles as he puts his clouths on.

" MANNY!!!!"

" I'M COMMING!"

" WELL HURRY UP BOY, THOES HORSES ARN'T GONNA CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELFVES YOU KNOW!"

" Would you like it if I cleaned you up?" he said under his breath as he walked down the stairs, He quickly exits the orphanige so that Mrs. Fanny wouldn't have time to slam him with more choars. " **** Woman can't do anything for herself, what does she think I am....." Sence he wasn't paying attention he runs right into the younge girl with white hair that he had been admiring for some time now... " Oh God I'm so sorry.... Are you Ok?" He offers her his hand.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • OOC: Ummm Blue remember that the Rp rule for posting is you have to post at least four lines(one Paragraph) just to remind you. Sure you can join Akio just remember that you can't unlock the swords power until near the end

IC:"Hey you guy's." Kay said as both Max and Raiyna appraoched him. He then glanced back up at the dragons where the king was flying down toward them.

"Admiring the dragons are we you all" The king called slightly chuckling as he landed next to the fence Kay and the others were standing. "I always seem to find you all here looking at the dragons but either way I have something important I want to ask you all to do for me. Just meetme at my throne in an hour and do remember to bring your weapons you'll need them." Albert said whipping the reigns of the dragon getting it airborn once again. "OH and Kay make sure you appoint someone in charge of your smithing shop because I'm sure you won't be there for the next three days or so. Sorry if I'm rambling on but I need you all not to be late for every second counts in war, and also I hope you run into the other men I arranged to go with you all."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OOC: Hehe. I hate to do this but I'm going to post Kay, ok? Just say something if you don't fell intrigued. Hehehe.

IC: Rising from my bed, I yawned, stretched, and rubbed my eyes. "Huwwaa. That was a good sleep." I said. "You were out training again, huh? You slept for only four hours. That's not good at all!" came a softer and more femine voice. My little sister, Mist, in a yellow skirt with a blue shirt was carrying a large silver bowl with warm water inside. "Here. Wash up, ok?" She said. "Yeah." I replied. I took the cloth that was on the edge of the bowl, soaked it, and washed my face. "Ah. That feels good." I rose and looked for my suit of armor. "Mist, do you know where my armor is?" I asked. "Oh", she said while washing some dishes, "I put it on your wooden practicing pole outside." I went outside, found my armor, and prepared it. "Ryo. I forgot to take some food to Glen. Would you mind taking it to him?" Mist asked. "Yeah, sure. I was planning on going to the dragon stables too." I replied. "Thanks. He'll be happy." she said.
    I walked past a pair of guards who nodded to me as I did them and entered a cave to my right. The cave led to the dragon stables. I walked into the stables and looked around. I see Kay with three other people who I could not point out and looked for Glen. I spotted the medium sized silver dragon. "Hey there Glen. You hungry?" I asked taking out some fruits and other things. "Mist want you to have these." I said giving them to the dragon who seemed to enjoy them. "I'll be right back, ok?" I said to the dragon and walked towards Kay. "Hello, Kay. What are you talkin...." I stopped and noticed that it was the king. "I bowed once and lifted my head. "Hello, Your Majesty." I said to the king.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • OOC: Oh yeah I don't think I mentoined it but the dragons can talk, also your ok to post Naruto. And yes you can still join shylocke

IC: "Well the king just asked us to visit him in the castle in a little while, so I'm guessing it's pretty important too since I said we couldn't be late." Kay said as the king flew off back into the flock of dragons. "I'm sorry but I don't think you've met Raiyna or Max. Kay continued gesturing to the two people behind him before noticing there was a third there. " "ummm don't thikn I knw you Kay said to the boy, my names Kay and you?"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I nodded once to Raiyna and shook Max's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you." I said calmly while giving both of them a smile. "I'm sorry but I must tend to my dragon. I'll see you guys in a bit." I said and walked towards Glen. The dragon was still eating the fruits and meat I gave him. He saw me and snorted happily. "Hey. You haven't finished?" I asked. "Nuh-uh. Mist makes such good food. I didn't want to eat it all." He said grinning. "Well, the king asked me and some friends to go to the castle so it might be a while before I come back." I explained. "You go right on ahead. I'll be occupied with my food." the dragon said. "Ok. Oh I forgot. here some more." I poured into a wooden bin more fruits and meat. "All Mist's. Enjoy." "Oh ho. You bet I will." Glen said snatching a piece of meat and tossed it into his mouth, chomping away gleefully. I walked back towards the group and waited for them to depart. I noticed another person there other than the three people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back