• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I know what I was guilty of what I'm about to say above, but I feel like I do need to mention it here. Forum Games does have a rule (#4) not to monopolize on threads, which in other words means don't make every other post in the thread. In spirit, I would kindly ask that from this point onward, we keep this in mind, that way it's a little more fair for all to have a chance to post.

I don't mind it in other threads, but when it comes to these race threads, it can cause things to get tense just as they did moments ago.

Last edited:
    Years

It isn't necessarily about ninja'ing, but also about making sure you're not making every other post in the thread as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back