• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Remember, I will go to my hardest to get more females to post here. I have 8 pairs (TylerSymes, TheFattestSnorlax, MidnightShine, ShadowExcadrill, Limanya, diab_low, mineox100 and GolurkIsDaBomb) and only 1 is female.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Try blowing up a yacht with a military grade chopper then picking off the survivors one by one as they fire rocket after rocket at you lol, I'm no stranger to crazy **** but The Ballad Of Gay Tony was flat out insane haha. One of my favorite story arcs in Red Dead Redemption though was in Mexico where you were assisting with the revolution and all, let the good times roll baby.

Years

This is only a temporary theme I'm using right now but you'll see more of it in 2013.

Oh, and Snorlax doesn't want to see me without that theme he likes (you know which one...) cos he'll protest if I don't change it back.

But yeah, what do you think of the quote there in the signature?

TY

Ehhh... you support Wikileaks now??? i dont get it so early in the morning ...

Years

Apparently yes, blame Diablo for that cos his signature is so hilarious... but I won't have this theme up for long cos Snorlax might protest against it.

I wonder if you can remember where the quote in the signature comes from?

I'm only trialing this one right now, but you'll see more of it in 2013.

TY

Even Mid thinks i am a girl, or Mid trolls me... i think the trolling

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Prof. Oak: Are you a boy or a girl???
    Umbr30n: Boy. ARE YOU A RETARD OR A TROLL?!
    Prof. Oak: Definitely a retard.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Dunno my theme, it was Umbreon, it is Umbreon, it always HAS been Umbreon!

I got an idea. *Whoosh*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back