• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I had a weird dream last night. I woke up somewhere in between but strangely it continued itself after I woke up which is somewhat rare.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I had a weird dream last night. I woke up somewhere in between but strangely it continued itself after I woke up which is somewhat rare.

That happened to me once.

I punched myself then. However, it was not a K-O...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • 411..Goood bye fallen cuz Broken is heree means i win

P.S is it me or the number is way big that people get bored..try to reduce the number so the game become much fun!

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014

Fallen doesn't give up that easily!

Yeah...I agree...but a day out of PC can startle you once you see the new number...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you think the number is too big then you might as well become a male, broken_arrow. :V

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

So it's 2 wins for the guys and 0 wins for the girls so far I think. Also feels good to be playing GTA again just for fun's sake alone.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Thing it's three or four wins. I've honestly lost counts which shows how much I care.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

I just decided what my next video game will be. It's trailer is in my profile.

@Xulek: GTA is fun, but not as fun as RDR.

Years

Losing to the men again means I need to go on a recruiting spree... which is hard when you have 8 pairs like me and only one is female.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Played RDR before and loved the environment to where I could never find the proper words, great game that definitely deserves a sequel imo but I gotta admit I like GTA a little bit more nowadays just due to how you can approach your missions and all of that, gotta love the strategy and planning along with the oh so needed quick thinking skills needed to get through the firefights and chase sequences lol.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

That's gonna be some hard work, Hikari! :P

@Xulek: Yeah, true. But nothing beats the ferocity of thundering hooves against the ground with a Repeater Rifle aimed at a bounty target. Pure fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back