• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

According to you. I always think of guys' posting styles as serious and possibly sarcastic while girls are upbeat and always HAPPY

Years
  • 395. That's a bit of a generalization, don't you think?

I tend to see those posting manners as a reflection of one's mood.

I've also learned to withhold predictions on someone's gender on the basis that I might have gotten it wrong.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • 395. That's a bit of a generalization, don't you think?

I tend to see those posting manners as a reflection of one's mood.

I've also learned to withhold predictions on someone's gender on the basis that I might have gotten it wrong.

It is generalization. I'm not saying that everyone is like that or the way you posts is entirely indicative of your gender.

Misc. Crap: NIGGJAM

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I forgot headphones. again. i should really just stick some in my bag when I get home so I don't forget next time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can but only because I know that things change all the time around here these das.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

Too much progress. It seems as though this game has it's slanted moments. Guys win a few, then girls start taking over. Rinse, repeat.

Enh. Time to search for better sig pics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back