• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Someone accidentally posted the wrong number, and I double-checked so this is what I landed on.

Oh, I'd better get out if ninjas keep getting ahead of me...

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Let me guess: You picked Oshawott for the Unova Games.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Glitchguy: I thought I muddled the numbers after someone put a number way off course.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

You got to hate mistakenly bringing the number up by just under 200 (Which is actually a typo too).

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

What? You haven't got B2/W2 yet? It's already released in Australia! It's also released in Europe.

I got a head start in playing it!

BTW, I always choose Snivy.

Years

What? You haven't got B2/W2 yet? It's already released in Australia! It's also released in Europe.

I got a head start in playing it!

BTW, I always choose Snivy.

Yeah, but I'm holding it off til Christmas.

Umbr30n, we need to know more about each other.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Umbr30n, we need to know more about each other.

No way.

I choose it because Emboar can learn electric, water and grass type moves.

I chose Snivy because Serperior is awesome plus it could learn Dragon, Water, Dark and Psychic-Type moves.

The reason why Tepig doesn't get much love is due to his evolutions' secondary type being Fighting and trust me, those Tepig haters are sick of Fire/Fighting starters.

In my opinion I dislike Tepig because it's designs are just not good enough. Plus it doesn't have good speed like a normal Fire-Type. None of the first Gyms in Unova are Rock-Type, so the Fire/Fighting Type really isn't needed again.

Years
In my opinion I dislike Tepig because it's designs are just not good enough. Plus it doesn't have good speed like a normal Fire-Type. None of the first Gyms in Unova are Rock-Type, so the Fire/Fighting Type really isn't needed again.

The first gym in B2/W2 does have a Fighting weakness, and you can catch Riolu to use against it if your starter was Oshawott or Snivy.

Also, I don't like Serperior much due to his low attacking power and terrible movepool.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
The first gym in B2/W2 does have a Fighting weakness, and you can catch Riolu to use against it if your starter was Oshawott or Snivy.

I know that. But not that it even needs the Fighting-Type combination. Normal's not resistant to Fire-Type, and you don't really need the extra Type. BTW I did catch Riolu in Flocessy Ranch (It only appears in W2) and now, it's a Lucario.

I choose W2 instead of B2.

Also, I don't like Serperior much due to his low attacking power and terrible movepool.

Terrible... Move-Pool...? It can learn Outrage, Leaf Storm, Aqua Tail, and much more (Which all, gathered together, effectively take out every Type and Pokemon)! How can it have a bad Move-Pool?

I know it's got low Attacking Power, but when you think about it, it is actually good at taking hits through it's decent Defense and delivering any kind of Attack quickly through Speed. Plus Serperior can be a very good Status Move user.

Serperior is a good Pokemon, it's just best at Defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back