• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Time to rectify the female problem then.

Also thinking of getting KH 3D atm, even if I don't have a 3DS right now -_-

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Quality over quantity imo.

Speaking of quality, is it just me or has it been a while since the Nostalgia Critic put out anything that's actually good?

Edit - Just found out that NC's done making vids, I think I need to go cry now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ooouh, I wish I could get the game. But yeah, I don't have a 3DS either. Maybe I should actually go on Facebook and try contacting my cousin; ask if he's done playing it. Though if he's playing Black/White 2 I might have to wait a bit longer.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Lol double posting ftw I guess.

But yeah just going through all the spoilers on KH 3D's page on TV Tropes and since I've gone halfway through the page by now I might as well get it at least for the gameplay even though I don't like Sora as a character very much in all honesty.

Speaking of the game, this particular song is pretty addicting imo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTCnlaNcpzo

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • 442.Kingdom hearts..i never forget that it was the game i dreamed about having when i was younger...and when i did my cousin took the copy and never give it back!! sad memories T-T

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Ooouh, I wish I could get the game. But yeah, I don't have a 3DS either. Maybe I should actually go on Facebook and try contacting my cousin; ask if he's done playing it. Though if he's playing Black/White 2 I might have to wait a bit longer.

Double post, huh? Lagging computer I guess.

1299530681729.gif

Dunno why I posted this image, probably just to react on something on this Thread that was incredibly dramatic.

NOTE: I am European. The house just looks unusual.

though i'm still here i'm winning...and 444 btw lol

You aren't winning. Know why? The number is under 500 so we are currently winning... So you're argument is invalid.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Seriously guys? v_v; You don't have to call out my accidental double post. And it's the wrong number because it was supposed to have bee after Xulex's I'm not going to bother with the new username post about KH3D but PC must have really lagged.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It was accidental and something that I have done before due to lag. :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's what I get for using Chrome. Maybe I should switch back to firefox.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh, you weren't around when PC was causing several of the mods to double-post because we don't have a 45 second time thing in our sections.

... Also yeaaah all browsers are capable of it. :/ There's more to lag than just browsers.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And see, that's more to the lag than just the browser. Thank you for proving my point. ♥

Back when PC was having problems it was also happening on Safari for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back