• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Found a pair of brand new earphones just lying on the ground at my school. Wow I feel so lucky lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I havent slept since 6:00 am. stayed up till 12:30. I do this EVERY school week lol(but I sure am sleepy right now...)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never took that nap. I might see about taking a nap when I get home until around 7 hahaha yeah right I want to draw things when I get home

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

oh yes. these pink babies are amazing(yes the earphones I found our pink....). but so what. All I care about is the amazing sound quality of theme. anyway your theme is really making me want to listen to my favorite song from puella magi madoka magica

TY

I found 50 euros one day... god i was so lucky

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

okay so my retarded bro comes by my computer and starts randomnly making fun of you all's signatures. any nasty words to him? lol

TY

xseed's retarded bro... Skyla is smexy as heck.,.. get your eyes checked XD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Speaking of skyla....I introduce to you...the real skyla lol
Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

[FONT= "CabinSketch"]I amgetting an addiction......to rubbing my own hair lol. But I cant help it. it feels so soft...like a cat. lol
(speaking of cats I wish it was possible to have a pet fox....)[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back