• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    i helped them with at least 3 post.. maybe 5
    Since Peaches helped me with something. I forget what she did though..
    oh gave me a picture (:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • oh god I am so lame. I am too shy to try the accent challenge in the chit-chat part of the forums. I want to but....my voice is.........too scared that someone will laugh at my voice lol.

edit: 345

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

nearly did. just nearly..........untill my idiot brother came a barging in asking "oooh.l what cha doing?" sigh. well guess I will try again.....
    (wow I just love encouragement. I may even attempt to do the singing part of it...was in choir for 6 or 5 years lol)

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

wait till you hear mine and you will understand what's weird.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years

why not count here instead.......numbers are so exciting arent they (coughs)

@xseed lol im the same way i cant even talk on the phone/skype when someone else is in the room

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

oh god. Right now I am testing my voice on this laptop mic. sounds weird. specially when I go falsetto. makes me sound.....like a female kinda(as long as I dont dip too low)

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years

pshhhh youre just thinkin about it too much you are probs great

do i play my fairy monochallenge or do i watch someone else play pokemon: that is the question

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

fairy monotype

because i can't do one and therefore you must go forth and do so for me

or something like that.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

just redid the accent challenge. sound much better than last time. and fairy monos are easy. I did a really good one on pokeshowdown.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years

ok i will do it just for you my friend. (waddles away)

its my first monotype challenge tbh so i figured it'd be a good one to start with

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back