• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    Quite sure its a good team lol(any team with sylveon is good).....hey if its a pokemon showdown mono team do you want to test it on me? lol. I got plenty of free time

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can never be bothered to make teams on pokeshowdown ahaha.

But I did a water monotype on my FireRed once. It was fun.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

looooool. the people on pokeshowdown are so so sooo stupid. loooool. some dork rage quitted because I had used a "para flinch" togekiss. then he went as far as call me a

K thats it. I am going to quit using pokeshowdown. too many rude people :(

Last edited by a moderator:

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years

@peaches i bet it did. im sure it went
    swimmingly
    (i spent the last ten minutes thinking of a pun-youre welcome)

there's so many rude people in the world that just ruin everything; not much you can do bout it though i guess (shrugs)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

Ikr. but I am still offended at what he called me. Its not my fault that I am more skilled than him. sheesh. I am not that skilled at all actually. I just read what goes good with what on smogon. thats all lol. sigh screw it. I gotta go to bed anyway. got a big test tomorrow. lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I'm just about to go to sleep since I have a bit of a day tomorrow.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    everbody is still at school....and I am just enjoying the fact that I only have one class, eating some pizza chips,and chilling in this nice weather while listening to some orchestrated midis lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back