• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Oh it snowed 2 weeks ago already here :P
    Everyone went crazy when they saw it xD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

you are so so so so lucky! lol. I want some snow :(. it hardly ever snows in lame mississippi :(

:edit both of you are lucky. thats it. Ima building me a transportation machine....

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

just love listening to this on "cold days". though 48 degrees is not really cold hahaa

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

I want to play it again too but my vita decided to "kick the bucket". (and I had beutiful pics of my cat peppy too :()

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

never played persona 3 but I was planning on trying it once I get my vita fixed. love how it looks. (just love a good ole dark story...) plus the protagonists look better hahaa(not hating on p4's characters. they were great too)

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years

i loved p3, but i only really liked the portable version bc it was so much nicer to use than fes

lol yes it definitely is dark. i actually liked the cast of p4 better but i liked p3's story better hahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back