• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

As far as i know the C&C games have no unit cap, but then again APM isnt of use in those games either xD

TY

Yeah but you forgot that they are Bronze League Heroes which means they dont have such refined builds :P

Years

me neither ;; i usually go hatchery before pool, so when the first wave comes, it's big. works because the pc doesn't block XD but yeah once i hit ling speed i don't know what to do. evolution chamber, baneling or lair -> muta? :S i just do it randomly.

me neither ;; i usually go hatchery before pool, so when the first wave comes, it's big. works because the pc doesn't block XD but yeah once i hit ling speed i don't know what to do. evolution chamber, baneling or lair -> muta? :S i just do it randomly.

Last edited:

TY

I just go for early gas and then into 1 Barracks, 1 Factory and pump out them Siege Tanks 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back