• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I'm pretty sure nothing's gonna kill a Sovereign class Reaper, never mind a whole fleet of them anytime soon provided Harbinger joins the fray.

And wow PC is on the fritz right now isn't it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Personally I'd just send a platoon of Zerglings accompanied by a squad comprised of Hydralisks and Ultralisks, if I remember right Hydralisks were supposed to be pretty damn lethal.

<Needs to play StarCraft 2 instead of remembering tidbits from StarCraft 1.

Years

Hydras are lair tech now :( although I'm happy with roaches cuz they're good in the beginning when enemy armies are small.

TY

Roaches are good units, though it leaves the Zerg with only a Queen as their AA unit in the pre-lair game

And no, those are Banelings

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Ah, tbh I thought that was the name for the aerial units they had. Then again my knowledge of StarCraft is so abysmal nowadays I'm surprised I can remember the factions, I might get into it though once my computer gets repaired and after I'm done with Star Wars The Old Republic and Pokémon Crystal.

Years

It is bad. Zerg units tend to weaker, and so it's not so much Zerg rush but Zerg-very-intricate-microing-to-make-sure-your-muta/ling+bane-don't-get-rekt-by-anti-air/colossi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back