• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    Yeah some males think wrong about women. How many times I see people just threat girls as boobs/ass is too much.

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019

Ironically that's how most Animes treat women now a days, with their unbearable inappropriate fan-service.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Fanservice is a big turn off for me, usually. But I'm not that big on an anime fan.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    I tend to avoid fanservice shows. No game no life was such a pain to watch for that reason and it didn't help sword art online one bit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Thankfully I don't really watch too much anime other than Pokemon to begin with these days.

Years
    286. Hey now, the Pokemon anime's actually a pretty enjoyable watch if you drop your preconceptions about things like "MISTY IS BEST AND ONLY GIRL ALL THE OTHER GIRLS SUCK!", "BROCK ROCKS ALL HIS REPLACEMENTS SUCK!", "ORIGINAL SERIES FTW! NEW STUFF FTL!", "ASH SUCKS AS A TRAINER!", and so on and so forth. Did I miss any complaints?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you got the major stupid complaints yea.

Buuut yeah. Time and just lack of interest with anyone other than the Pokemon Anime is why I don't really watch anything else these days. And I'mperfectly content with that. Aaand speaking of which I have a new Pokemon episode to watch today!

d

Hey now, the Pokemon anime's actually a pretty enjoyable watch if you drop your preconceptions

I?
    My? ~_~

about things like "MISTY IS BEST AND ONLY GIRL ALL THE OTHER GIRLS SUCK!", "BROCK ROCKS ALL HIS REPLACEMENTS SUCK!", "ORIGINAL SERIES FTW! NEW STUFF FTL!", "ASH SUCKS AS A TRAINER!", and so on and so forth. Did I miss any complaints?

...You missed a lot of rational reasons for not finding it enjoyable, but I'll be nice and say you at least got all of the trollish reasons.

As for Misty and Brock, eh they're not my favorites but people have their reasons for preferring them.

If it helps I don't have Omega Ruby.

I assume you have AS though. That's the one I'm planning on getting.

Years
    ...You missed a lot of rational reasons for not finding it enjoyable, but I'll be nice and say you at least got all of the trollish reasons.

As for Misty and Brock, eh they're not my favorites but people have their reasons for preferring them.

285. Those are all genuine excuses people have given for not watching the anime or even considering watching the anime, though. And most of it ties back to nostalgia.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

^ this pretty much. It doesn't direct towards you but I know plenty of people who legitimately have that as their reason or some other stupid reason that while is it their opinion they really don't have any basis around it. There are rational reasons but to be honest they're kinda few and far inbetween and a lot of them just really tie back to preferences more than anything.

Well, like most shows tbh hahah. But yeah. Clearly already I know that your opinion of the anime is much different than mine so we can simply leave it at that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back