• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

All bow down to Andrew Hussie, who created our fave bunch of zodiac sign-adorned trolls.

I'm still working on a Terezi avatar/signature theme since she's the troll who represents my sign.

Years

I can't bear to look at death stares that isn't my most infamous avatar. The pic is of the one leaker I hate so much I've had to hide him behind so many spoiler tags.

Spoiler:

He is totally evil, no wonder I got famous for an avatar depicting him in The Simpsons. At least I think that staring is weird...

Hikari wants to inflict hatred on the infamous death stare.

Andrew Hussie is the GOD OF WEBCOMICS. All bow down to Andrew Hussie!

Years

I love concealing a lot of pics heavily, spoiler after spoiler after spoiler.

The reason for so many spoiler tags was because I knew Limanya hates the death stare if it's not my avatar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back