• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 242. Crickets are more of a noise nuisance at night around here.

My neighborhood is a bit too urban for a mass swarm of cicadas. And our winters are probably too harsh. They probably only migrate this way as the weather warms up.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years

We've got crickets, frogs, cicadas, random dogs, foxes sometimes (no seriously i saw one) so it's like an orchestra out there

I'm out in the country, so that probably explains the little bastards being everywhere omg. And winters are not harsh at all here (didn't get a bit of snow last winter) so yeah BUGS EVERYWHERE BRB DYING

Years

Now, for that one question every professor asks you in Pokemon:

The Gender Race!

Are you a boy?

The Gender Race!

Or are you a girl?

Sakura Rain

Years

OHGOD DON'T SHOW ME ANYTHING B/W2 RELATED OR I'LL HAVE TO RUN OVER TO B/W2 FORUM AGAIN AND SDLFKJDSLFJSDL FOR TWO HOURS

Girl. obviously.

Years

I'm so confusing am I?

This is my second theme depicting an Australian comedy act, I did one a few months back and I was asked the same question:
    Hikari, who are those guys?

TylerSymes is the only user who recognized both themes, cos he's smart.

One thing I love about comedy in Australia is because it is so hilarious, I literally laugh so much.

Sakura Rain

Years

Yes, yes you are. Have a cookie. Or any sugary item of your choice, really.

Okay because I was like "hmm. Sort of looks like an American politician" but yeah.

I'm smart too! I'm just not well versed on Australian comedy acts brb dying

Certain comedy in America is funny as well. Mostly late night stuff and some stuff on Comedy Central lskdfjslf.

ohgod 4:17 am my time what am i doing

Last edited:

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016

A lot of American comedy is just not my cup of metaphorical tea. I don't think I've ever watched any Australian comedy though. I'm going to have to try it.

Sakura Rain

Years

Yeah, I hate redneck comedy specifically, and for some reason there's a ton of it in America seriously why the south does not represent America as a whole buuuut the current Late Late Show has a Scotsman as a host (craig ferguson LOVE HIM THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO PLANET EARTH) but besides him, there's really like no American comedy that I like.

I'll have to look into Australian comedy too, slkdfjs.

okay seriously you guys 4:30 naki-chan is signing off klsdjfls DON'T LET THE BOYS GET TOO MUCH OF A LEAD OMG

Years

My cute Oshawottz, with their heroes Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

The Gender Race!
    The Gender Race!
    The Gender Race!
    The Gender Race!

How can you tell these twin Oshawottz apart?
    Spoiler:

Years

I will forever be a DualRivalShipper:

Spoiler:

The Gender Race!

And hey, Akuroma's hair is funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back