• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lazysensei

Catcher not a Fighter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    I'd love to see more Eeveelutions

As well as many evolutions for those who don't have any. Like Minun and Plusle =D

It would also be cool if they could just fix every POkemon's stats to make them decent all the way to usable. I'm not into competitive battling because isn't much variety. It'd be really cool to see Pokemon like Pachirisu or any other never used Pokemon being used for competitive battling. Eliminate NU's and UU's!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I agree...giving all those poor NU or UU pokemon better stats so more ppl will have more to choose from in competitive battling would be great, and giving them better and more open move pools as well...that would be great...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Um we not all pokemon can be "good," there's a reason that when you start out you can only catch Caterpie's, Pidgey's and Rattata's. (Or whatever they're later gen equivalent is.) Plus if you don't like the centralization of OU no one's forcing you to play it, I love the UU metagame and as far as NU go, you can use alot of them in UU or OU if you feel like it. Eather get creative, or throw on a Choice item :P

Changing their stats gets rid of the diversity, and it wouldn't get rid of the categorization, because some pokemon's typings and movepool's are superior.

I do want more Eeveelutions, they're so much fun, but not a flying type, Farfetch'ds evolution gets to be the first flying only type.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I really want pokemon COntest to be anime like and go wifi...that is my main wish list for 5th gen...

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    I have some pre-evo/evolution ideas for the 5th generation. Here are some:

Shadolar: The Gladiolus Pokemon

Details:
    Type: Grass/Ghost
    ~ An evolution of Sunflora
    ~ Shadolar is based on the Night Gladiolus; a flower that blooms at night.
    ~ The name is a combination of shadow and solar
    ~ Sunflora evolves into Shadolar by leveling up with a newly introduced Ghost-type move

Entry: This Pokemon tends to have a very unusual grin on its face. It is said that this grin is actually its way of looking into one's soul in an attempt to steal it.

Felhusky: The Prissy Pokemon

Details:
    Type: Normal
    ~ An evolution of Delcatty
    ~ Simply based on a plump cat
    ~ The "H" in its name is silent; (pronounced, Fee-lus-kee)
    ~ The name is a combination of feline and husky
    ~ Delcatty evolves into Felhusky by holding a newly introduced item of the 5th generation and consuming any type of berry while holding the item.

Entry: Felhusky are very stuck-up Pokemon that ravish their appearance greatly. This species is usually not seen with others of their kind as they tend to cause intense quarrels with each other over their beauty.

I'll probably add some others later. :D

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    If you could make your own Pokémon...

If you made a Pokémon what would it be like. A brand new cool humanoid? another evolution of Pikachu? A monkey with a strange hairstyle? A baby Pokémon for Poochyena? A new legendary?

So... who is your made-up; not-actually-in-the-shows-or-games-YET, not-made-by-Nintendo-or-anyone-else-who-works-for-pokemon, blah-blah-blah; Pokémon?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Something Latias-ish/based off Latias, because I'm forever bound to Latias (as stated in my signature)
    And I have no clue what I'd call it

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Yeah, something of an Ice/Dragon type. Something with barely any weaknesses, like Empoleon. And the name.......ehh, I'm not that great with names.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A fire/Poison type pokemon like a komodo dragon or something.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I was thinking about this after reading a thread...and don't u think it would be awesome to have a grass/fighting type pokemon???

I MEAN ANOTHER GRASS/FIGHTING TYPE POKEMON! lol...I totally forgot we had breloom...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I was thinking about this after reading a thread...and don't u think it would be awesome to have a grass/fighting type pokemon???

I MEAN ANOTHER GRASS/FIGHTING TYPE POKEMON! lol...I totally forgot we had breloom...

Eucalyptus Koala would be perfect for another Grass/Fighting pokemon.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah srry I had forgotten about Breloom until now...ha ha, but another one wouldn't be half bad...and a koala grass/fighting, would be cool cool looking!!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    OOH! A poison/fire type pokemon...now that seems really cool...I wonder what animal based pokemon can be used for a fire/poison fusion...hmmm

A Scorpion/Dragon like pokemon perhaps?

I would love for the starters

Fire/Rock

Water/Dark

Grass/Fighting

Then for others

Bug/Grass

Bug/Fire

Bug/Water

Bug/Fighting

Bug/Dragon

Bug/ Ice

Dark/Grass

Steel/Grass

Fire/Grass

Water/Fighting

Electric/Fire

Electric/Dark

Electric/Grass

Electric/Steel

Dragon/Grass

Dragon/Fighting

Dragon/Fire

Steel/Dragon

Dark/Dragon

Ice/Dragon

Steel/Fighting

Water/Steel

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    A Scorpion/Dragon like pokemon perhaps?

I would love for the starters

Fire/Rock

Water/Dark

Grass/Fighting

Then for others

Bug/Grass Dragon/Grass

Bug/Fire Dragon/Fire

Bug/Water Dragon/Water

Bug/Fighting Dragon/Fighting

Bug/Dragon

Bug/ Ice Ice/Dragon

Dark/Grass Dark/Dragon

Steel/Grass Steel/Dragon

Fire/Grass

Water/Fighting

Electric/Fire

Electric/Dark

Electric/Grass

Electric/Steel

u seem to like Dragon and electric types a lot...but I do not think that the starters combos u listed might now work out right though...it just isn't balanced, but I like some of ur other combos for 5th gen...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Bug/Dragon type, tbh. The weakest/strongest type combined.

I want a Bug type that can use fly, and one that can use surf ~.~

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    pokemon types
    grass/ghost
    fire/water
    psychic/poison
    dark/steel
    ghost/normal
    normal/steel
    ground/electric
    rock/fighting
    dark/psychic

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    pokemon types
    dark/psychic

if they make a Dark/Psychic...it seems like it might not have a weakness to anything am I right???

Just like Dark/Ghost doesn't have a weakness to anything???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back