• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    There is still hope that they'll show a 5th gen pokemon

From Pokebeach:
    In case you missed this yesterday, we posted that a new Pokemon is going to be revealed at the World Hobby Fair next month. Thus, there is still a possibility a fifth generation Pokemon could be involved in this film

Years
    I'd like the new Regiblaze, or maybe will it be called Reginferno?
    Since there are those dots on the 4 Regis, 3 of them lined up in a specific order, spelling "HOT". Hot. As in, fire hot? Maybe a fire type Regi?

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Yea Sinnoh seemed to be more Mountainous and cold, not really a fire pokemon hang-out. And Heatran's volcano (can't remember the name) I don't believe had any 4 th gen pokemon to catch besides Heatran and evolutions of 3rd gen or prior pokes. But I could be wrong.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Fire/Poison has to be the best combo out there, because whatever pokemon ends up with that combo has to look sickeningly awesome. =D

Thats exactly why I want to see this combo

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OOH! A poison/fire type pokemon...now that seems really cool...I wonder what animal based pokemon can be used for a fire/poison fusion...hmmm

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    it'll be great if they will make 6 available moves on a pokemon... not 4 ... or to make 2 groups of moves (status moves and attack moves) at one pokemon ^_^ ...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Having a squid pokemon would be great along with maybe a turkey pokemon...lol...
    but yes tentacruel and tentacool are jellyfish types...
    OOH, I say they should make another electric/water type pokemon that looks cool like lanturn with great stats as well...who seconds this motion?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Having a squid pokemon would be great along with maybe a turkey pokemon...lol...
    but yes tentacruel and tentacool are jellyfish types...
    OOH, I say they should make another electric/water type pokemon that looks cool like lanturn with great stats as well...who seconds this motion?

I second. It can be a yellow and blue eel split evo

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    YAY! I got a second vote for that, I mean ooh an eel type now that would be pretty cool...but they can also make another evo for lanturn too...one that'll be great for competitive battling...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Lanturn's sweet destroy's Bolt beamers. I third or fourth or whatever another electric/water type.

Squid evolved into Giant Squid, Giant Squid is evolving. Congratulations your Giant Squid evolved in a Collosal Squid!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    • Make a pre-evolution of Tauros and Miltank.
    • Evolution for Skarmory.
    • A flying-type Eevee. Xyreon could be the name.

I'll come back with more.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    • Make a pre-evolution of Tauros and Miltank.
    • Evolution for Skarmory.
    • A flying-type Eevee. Xyreon could be the name.

I'll come back with more.
    Not another Eevee evolution =D. When will the torture stop?

Anyway my wish would be for another cool Pokemon like Lucario, but to have an underated type (such as Poision or flying)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back