• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Oh, another thing thats bothering me:
    Do ya really think the screen will be that zoomed outwords? I hope there will be a zoom in and out feature or somthing :\
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

https://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7858/sssssssssssssssssssss.png

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Sorry if this was already touched upon on the previous pages, but I don't feel like reading all the way. :P

Pokebeach was talking about how the Nurse Joy looks different. Anyone think this takes place WAAAY outside of the other regions? Like COUNTRY outside? lol. It'd be awesome to finally leaving the country Kanto/Johto/etc are in. Plus, I suggested that idea way back in the thread, >=D

Years
    Zoom outwards, yes. I think it's a camera thing, like we can change the angle in the options.

I noticed that too, it does look a bit foreign.....DOES IT MEAN IT'S AN ISLAND OF JAPAN? LIKE....HOLD ON, WIKIPEDIA SEARCH...

Also, I think GF is doing that, to get more money. Tajiri would probably just make 1 game and be done with it.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Well if it's there we'll once again see a giant mountain/mountain chain separating the land into two(shikoko mts)

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    If it's small, it means they'll do more with the space so less empty houses.

Also, I hope we have more than one parent at home, or at least know where both of them are.

Speaking of homes, someone said the Girl and Guy look similar, so could this mean that we could en part of our own organisation and our house is the Headquarters, it is in the middle of the town.

This is just like the buzz we got when that video of HS/SS was released, ah good times :)

Years
    Yep. Aren't I smart? :D

That would be me who said that.

It's highly probably it's bigger than average Shikoku, or maybe it is in the original size, or maybe we'll see more towns and cities?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    iLove how people are documenting their ideas just in case they come true. My is that the girl in the Anime will be a PokeAthlete and she and Ash will have the same type of personality in that she won't take his pull carp and she's be into battles as well. She'll be more like than Mawn but be her own person in that. I said this!

I started with "iLove" because there's an iPad ad over the Quick Reply box for me.

Mujahid

Years
    hey.what is it about the purple stars around zoroark ??? i don't think it's a seal/pokeball animation,,what could it be ??

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Woah, I just noticed the big lorrie by the big blue thingee ma bob road the player is riding on! I wonder if we might be able to ride it or somthing!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I wonder, will these games have an references to Colosseum and XD, t'would be sweet if it did.

also, those stars around Zoroark resemble his illusion cloak from the movie...maybe.....

No wait, after close examination of the stars and the 3 black rings around Zoroarks body, I'd say that that's the move Dark Pulse

Years
    Mawn LOL.

I think you should take a look at this too:

Spoiler:

Let me explain: Shikoku is between Kansai(Johto) and Kyushu(Hoenn). Hoenn has no remake, and Johto has HG/SS access, not to mention ALREADY ON THE DS.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

Mujahid

Years
    Woah, I just noticed the big lorrie by the big blue thingee ma bob road the player is riding on! I wonder if we might be able to ride it or somthing!

I Think that's a cycling road...not a lorrie

dark pulse ?? that kinda bugs me ..as much as i remember isn't there supposed to be a wave like thing and a greyish background for DP ?? Ah well ..maybe an animation change

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back