• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
    I found out naming kids in Japanese is incredibly easy. For girls, add "Ko" to end of the name, and for boys "Ro" at the end. Damn, I wish I was Japanese...

You would have been slightly accurate five decades ago but Japanese first names are getting so unique and diverse that it's extremely hard to guess the main characters' names.
    They often go for the most common name at the time, though.

Years
    I think May is getting replaced. I think GF wants to give boys new eye candy as well as girls, so Brendan and May goodbye ;_;.

Tall grass = awesome.

Big cities would be very exciting, and-OH!

MAYBE THE NPC'S IN THE GAME CHANGE BY THE TIME OF DAY?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    i don't know what is it with most of the ppl but i just love the new girl...especially her hair..she's way more awesome than dawn..the guy ..idk..we still don't have a clear image of his so i can't decide right now but i'm pretty impressed with the girl

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    ZOMG! Unreleased pic of female Heroin!!!:
    Spoiler:

iJoke, sorry about that :P It's my concept of her and like the next Gen PokeDex. It'll be like a slide up DSi :)

Also, for those of you who missed it, I think the guys will look like this:
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

The blue coat, brown hair, brown trousers and shoes, they all kinda match the scans of the Male Protagonist.
    Note, that is not my Art.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I liked the Dex in HGSS. It was much better than the earlier ones. Too bad the scroll function had some to learn from DPPt...

Slide would be great! That way you could control both the upper and the lower part with the tough screen :D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    It's ok, tho this isn't an art thread anyway XD
    It's simple, and what is there to expect when we've only seen her OW...

Btw, how will the gym change, if you would decide... A dark gym looks promising!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    It's ok, tho this isn't an art thread anyway XD
    It's simple, and what is there to expect when we've only seen her OW...

Btw, how will the gym change, if you would decide... A dark gym looks promising!
    Yes, a Dark gym would be great, and if so, the leaders main Pokemon should be an Absol......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back