• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years

overall, your guesswork is good.
    although I think we both put her bag on the wrong side.

Lol.I was hoping you would see it but I didn't know your username. You should re-post yours for the person above. Here's mine:
    Spoiler:

Edit: I'm pretty sure she has pigtails... Also, again on that rain on parade thing. Though honesty is the best policy ;)

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Lol.I was hoping you would see it but I didn't know your username. You should re-post yours for the person above. Here's mine:
    Spoiler:

Edit: I'm pretty sure she has pigtails... Also, again on that rain on parade thing. Though honesty is the best policy ;)

Ok then, so here's mine..again, for the magmaruby and aquasapphire guy
    Spoiler:

at least I think that guy was asking for it, or for BlueRang1's design.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Wow, she looks cool,I like her bag, she reminds me of a character off of korean manga, I wish I could actually draw humans, all I can draw are dragons and birds, who my sister says look pokemon style drawn

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years

Ok then, so here's mine..again, for the magmaruby and aquasapphire guy
    Spoiler:

I totally prefer yours! The dress and hair is really good :) And bag, hair and shoes! So everything! Except, the pose is a bit awkward. I guess talking about this art is 5th Gen speculating so this isn't off-topic ;)

Years
    The only types they can add are Crystal, Art (erasing/drawing things out of existence),light/angel,and magic type, there's also the space,time,antimatter,types but those three sound like the dragon trio...
    ps: i came up with these for a story i'm working on...

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Want a mini sneak-peak of Pokémon B/W?

If you have HG/SS, you can go to the highest outdoor part of he lighthouse to see a trial of the B/W 3D engine :)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    The only types they can add are Crystal, Art (erasing/drawing things out of existence),light/angel,and magic type
    ps: i came up with these for a story i'm working on...
    Crystal = Rock or Ice
    Art = Normal, Psychic (Smeargle is normal)
    Light/Angel = I'm not a light fanboy, but sure... Angel would be flying tho.
    Magic = Psychic/Ghost

Anything else? XD

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years

If you have HG/SS, you can go to the highest outdoor part of he lighthouse to see a trial of the B/W 3D engine :)

I guess that can be called an "example" of what they're doing, you also forgot the top of the Celadon condominiums

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Lol, I dont think its gonna be that 3D otherwise i wouldnt buy it.... to laggy n' slow! But looking at the screen it does not look like the fail on the lighthouse and on the bell tower :D

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I think 2D sprites actually do suit full 3D locations, good examples of this type of graphical style is Klonoa: Door to Phantomial (PS1) and Tales of Hearts (DS) both made by Namco, which both use the same type of style, 2D sprites/art on full 3D backdrops, and it works superbly, so I like this style, alot

Years
    Crystal = Rock or Ice
    Art = Normal, Psychic (Smeargle is normal)
    Light/Angel = I'm not a light fan boy, but sure... Angel would be flying tho.
    Magic = Psychic/Ghost

Anything else? XD
    I also have the yin and yang type (which isn't only light and dark but balance over all existence and nonexistence,time and space,land and sea,etc.)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, they are normal types, how about Super types?
    Well... thats not a very good idea to be honest... because normal types learn moves with "super" abilitys. "superpower" or whatever its called

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back