• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Hamster! Hamster poke... oh, Pickachu :(

Alrgth then, the next Normal Rodent we'll encounter on our first route is: a porcupine! They are rodents, and there isn't a Porcupine Pokemon. Thank you Google!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    What's next? A new cat? A horse? A little elk?

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

:X

I think they already played those cards....

Perhaps something else, maybe a different Household pet?
    If they haven't done every different variant already. :X

A Porcupine does sounds nice, but I think Sandslash and Shaymin already cover that animal :/

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

:X

I think they already played those cards....

Perhaps something else, maybe a different Household pet?
    If they haven't done every different variant already. :X

A Porcupine does sounds nice, but I think Sandslash and Shaymin already cover that animal :/
    Guess why I said NEW cat? The existing ones are quite bad, IMO... And I love cats...
    There's one horse and one unicorn, both fire types, shouldn't there be more?
    I'd rather say Stantler is a reindeer, not an elk...

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    A Pegasus, a Hydra, a Cerberus, a Griffin... those mythical creatures would be cool.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    ugh thanks for making me read 8 pages (good ideas though dont get me wrong lol) So I was a little dissappointed when I woke up this morning :\ Im going to jump on the characters designs. Well so far we have only seen the male and female character and many are dissappointed with the "caps' because its unoriginal. Well maybe thats a demo, a demo of custom trainers o.o well Im not going to let the characters designs get me down because we still dont know if we are able to customize our trainers :D (happy again!) And if we dont get custom trainers this time around, I hope that the females design is better than the males design for once. (why are the males design better than the females anyway?)

Years
    Don't shoot me if you don't agree, but I think they should make an evolution for Mightyena (:

Also I think they should make a Lock-ness (forgive my spelling) Monster pokemon. Maybe a pre-evo and thenthe real thing (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back