• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    So? I'll lurve Pokemon until the day I stop breathing for good.

Also, if we get a Dunsparce evo liike Krilsparce....I shall faint.

If Tajiri listens to any of his fans than I'd say there's a better chance at a Dunsparce evolution than anything else.

I will be buying them too...unless they go soo 3D that my eyes hurt just turning the game on...0.o

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I don't know, in the end I base the games on whether they're fun or not. It's easy to get caught up in stereotypes and develop, "if-another-Bidoof-is-created-I'll-quit-Pokemon-forever" mentalities but I think whether that happens or not it will not define whether the games are fun or not and I personally think they'd have to screw up BIG time to ruin the fun of the games. For me at least. =/

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    ^
    I concur but some of the crap ones are actually good to battle with too.
    EDIT: but they need to step up their game, most of the latest gen pokemon look really bad. (Lickilicky is the worst!)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Yeah hence the existance of abilitites. Half the most amazing abilities in the game are given to Pokemon who need them just to survive. In reality it wouldn't surprise me if the ultimate goal is just to make every pokemon completely and totally even. Though that kind of ruins it for me...and I'll always love some Pokemon no matter their base stats. Lanturn <3

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I just hope myself that the Pokemon in this new region won't turn out to be a disappointment like Sinnoh's were, after the(in my opinion) best generation yet, Hoenn.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yeah hence the existance of abilitites. Half the most amazing abilities in the game are given to Pokemon who need them just to survive. In reality it wouldn't surprise me if the ultimate goal is just to make every pokemon completely and totally even. Though that kind of ruins it for me...and I'll always love some Pokemon no matter their base stats. Lanturn <3
    What about a lanturn evolution that actually looks like an anglerfish, with big jaws and fins but still cute at the same time:).

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    What about a lanturn evolution that actually looks like an anglerfish, with big jaws and fins but still cute at the same time:).

I would LOVE that obviously!! Though Japanese character name above you (forever now Steve) posted an electric Dolphin Lanturn from devientart and it was pretty freaking sexy!! I love the cute pokemon that destroy. :)

Is it true that its only for the dsi?

In a simple answer, no.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I just hope myself that the Pokemon in this new region won't turn out to be a disappointment like Sinnoh's were, after the(in my opinion) best generation yet, Hoenn.
    Another Hoenn fan, I definitely think Hoenn's Pokemon were the best,Magnetic, Absol, Lati@s,Minum,plusle,Rayquaza,Groudon,Kyorge, the list can go on and on:D.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Another Hoenn fan, I definitely think Hoenn's Pokemon were the best,Magnetic, Absol, Lati@s,Minum,plusle,Rayquaza,Groudon,Kyorge, the list can go on and on:D.

I definately agree, Emerald will forever be one of my favourite games of all time. I just don't agree that Sinnoh and it's pokemon were nearly as bad as every makes it out to be.

MY REAL DAMN NAME IS IN MY USER TITLE, YEESH

Yeah, Volphin was epic :D

Haha I totally noticed that right after I posted. :P I kind of like Steve though...Volphin is grrreat. And seriously it's time for a Dolphin pokemon!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back