• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    How about a trio+master based on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? War could be Fighting-type, Famine would be Ground (like scorched earth), Pestilence could be Poison and then the master would be the Ghost or Dark type Death Pokemon.

I like the idea of the Day/Night/Twilight too.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I'd like the new 'theme' to be Night and Day (or Dark and Light). Maybe the third could be Twilight.
    Twilight, makes me think of Kingdom Hearts. I kinda like that. Dont we already have a sun/moon theme? Lunatone and Solrock? and the stars, I think Jirachi already covered that part. But I wouldnt mind if they made 2 chinese sun/moon legendary dragons. I think that would be kinda cool, and that would also go with the Twilight theme.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    How about a trio+master based on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? War could be Fighting-type, Famine would be Ground (like scorched earth), Pestilence could be Poison and then the master would be the Ghost or Dark type Death Pokemon.

I like the idea of the Day/Night/Twilight too.

I was thinking that exact same thing! You beat me to post. D:

On a side note, are you a Supernatural fan?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I like all the ideas on a trio for the 5 gens :D
    Here are some of my ideas:

• A dragon trio, maybe somthing like... dark, light and urm... poison somthing like a zobie dragon?? (reminds me of the yu-gi-oh card dragon zombie lol)
    • Horses? Maybe somthing like unicorns or somthing?
    • Bears? You could have umm... polar (ice), panda (grass?) and mountin (rock)
    • Sea monsters? like the lock ness monster XD
    • -insert good/better idea here-
    Thats all i can think of :P

Anyways one ledgendery pokemon i really want to see is a.... GRIFFIN!!!!

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Yes, a Griffin would be awesome!

I was thinking that exact same thing! You beat me to post. D:

On a side note, are you a Supernatural fan?

Great minds think alike. ;) But no, I've never seen Supernatural.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I like all the ideas on a trio for the 5 gens :D
    Here are some of my ideas:

• A dragon trio, maybe somthing like... dark, light and urm... poison somthing like a zobie dragon?? (reminds me of the yu-gi-oh card dragon zombie lol)
    • Horses? Maybe somthing like unicorns or somthing?
    • Bears? You could have umm... polar (ice), panda (grass?) and mountin (rock)
    • Sea monsters? like the lock ness monster XD
    • -insert good/better idea here-
    Thats all i can think of :P

Anyways one ledgendery pokemon i really want to see is a.... GRIFFIN!!!!

• Dragon trio - Dialga/Palkia/Giratina. They're not the good/evil spectrum you wanted, but they're there.
    • Horse/unicorn - Ponyta/Rapidash.
    • Bear - Teddiursa/Ursaring/Spinda.
    • Loch Ness Monster - Lapras, perhaps. And there are plenty more Water pokémon around.
    • Better idea - Fire/Bug, Electric/Dragon pokémon. Can you believe there are no Dark/Bug pokémon yet?

Years
    A Ghost Pokemon that has multiple evolutions like Eevee. Evolutions become Ghost-Something dual types.

Like Rock-Ghost, Water-Ghost, Grass-Ghost, Normal-Ghost, Fire-Ghost.

boss jr.

Wii Experience
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I'd like to see something that'd put Lapras in the OU tier.

Also, since they just did the Pokémon God so to speak........ a Pokémon Devil is in order.

Also more fire types this time around. On my first playthough D/P I was really disappointed in the lack of new fire types available. In fact, I think the only fire type that was available for capture before the national dex was Ponyta.

So yeah, more fire types.

The Red Chain

By the way, why does Shaymin and Phione exist anyway, and Manaphy...
    That's like asking why any Pokemon exists. D:
    The problem with this is that they'd all be Psychic types again, and I hated that aspect of the pixies.
    I agree. I hope they chill a little bit with all the Psychic type legendaries.
    I do love me some pixies though. <3
    How about a Bug type legendary? They'll finally get some recognition. ;-;

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    How about a Bug type legendary? They'll finally get some recognition. ;-;
    That would be fun to see, maybe a bug/dragon type for a legendary.
    Me and my friend were talking on the phone about giving voice commands to your pokemon while you play. I think that would be pretty cool.

Now that Im thinking again xDD, I wonder what kind of enviorment(s) the 5th region will have. I think its time for another tropical region, hehehe palm tree overworld.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Oh yes. Although I've seen way too many hacks with plam trees in them, but that's uninportant XP

Am I the only one to remember that Arceus isn't THE god of Pkmn, just the creator of Sinnoh (yeah). The same kinda applies to Dialga/Palkia... (Or I'm just way off today) Will we be seeing the gods of Kanto, Johto and Hoenn? That would be HORRIBLE, IMO...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Oh yes. Although I've seen way too many hacks with plam trees in them, but that's uninportant XP

Am I the only one to remember that Arceus isn't THE god of Pkmn, just the creator of Sinnoh (yeah). The same kinda applies to Dialga/Palkia... (Or I'm just way off today) Will we be seeing the gods of Kanto, Johto and Hoenn? That would be HORRIBLE, IMO...
    well doesnt the same thing apply to Groudon and Kyorge, but instead of just their home region, it is said that they helped create the world. [earth and sea] Either way they're all tied into the world. Oh yeah and we also got the ruler of the sky; Rayquaza.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I've never heard the expression ruler of the sky when it comes to Rayquaza... But I'm guessing I've just forgotten then.

Ah well, but even if Arceus isn't THE god, I guess you could still call him A god.
    I'm saying a Dark main legendary, and either a Dark gym or a dark Champion. I just feel like it. Dark Gym is needed, and Dark Champ would be nice. An evil Champion as a first???

(And so, the discussions go on.)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I'm saying a Dark main legendary, and either a Dark gym or a dark Champion. I just feel like it. Dark Gym is needed, and Dark Champ would be nice. An evil Champion as a first???

(And so, the discussions go on.)
    I think game freak finally got it through their heads that it is time for a Dark gym leader. (after seeing a lot of complaints about it) What about an evil gym leader? When I was reading the pkmn special manga, some of the gym leaders have gone bonkers and turned evil. Why not do that in a game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back