• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
    Dont get your hopes up every body! Chances are it'l just be an announcement of the names or just showing a new Pokemon, maybe not even that.

Coro Coro is the true thing to be excited about.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    New Pokemon will be revealed next week. A silhouette is revealed. Looks like a Shiftry... but a bit different.

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Look at his face, not even Junichi like that new Pokémon. It's ugly.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Great news! so they're just showing silhouettes today and next week will be new Pokemon?

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Thank you Hiroshi! I didn't quite get to overanalyse it how I would have liked to when it was revealed on Pokemon Sunday.

Reminds me of a Fox...actually it reminds me of Tails for some reason. :P I'm betting it's going to be a redish orange colour for no peticular reason :P

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

And no pictures? I am ashamed of you people. >:o

Like I could possibly get a screen decent screen cap with my connection haha, it was basically listening to the radio while the image kept furiously changing to keep up because it was lagging so far behind.

So thats what it looks like without the blur I got? I'm rather dissapointed..

Can any one confirm whether my translation was right regarding new info on the 21st? Im a noob at jap, which is bad considering I have a big test on monday..

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Its either a fox (ninetails evo or partner lol), Shiftry evo (from smogon), Sandslash evo (from smogon), a werewolf (from smogon), a lucario evo (from smogon), a type of pokemon ninja (from smogon), or possibly it could be CHAMPION Z (from smogon). lol they all sound cool

Years
    Its either a fox (ninetails evo or partner lol), Shiftry evo (from smogon), Sandslash evo (from smogon), a werewolf (from smogon), a lucario evo (from smogon), a type of pokemon ninja (from smogon), or possibly it could be CHAMPION Z (from smogon). lol they all sound cool

Im pretty sure that is "Z." I am no good at japanese but the whole show seemed to point to the reveal of "Z" and Im pretty sure thats what he said.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
    I'm wondering if that silhouette is a Sableye evolution for some reason. Maybe it's because of the shape of the legs and one arm. I'm probably wrong, though, seeing as it has that weird brushlike arm on the other side.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I'm wondering if that silhouette is a Sableye evolution for some reason. Maybe it's because of the shape of the legs and one arm. I'm probably wrong, though, seeing as it has that weird brushlike arm on the other side.

I'm pretty sure that's a tail or long hair, not a "brushlike arm." It's arm could be raised in front of it's body so we don't see it in the silhouette.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back