• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
  • The attack zoroark uses in the new trailer looks EPIC !!!..i believe it'll be the strongest dark type move so far

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • WOAH!!Anyone else think the guy at 00:53 on the "Longer" Ruler of Illusions Movie trailer is the male protagonist in gen 5 !!
    Well not me. Firstly, that characters OW has already been shown in the Screenshots, secondly, they haven't ever had such non-released characters in movies, even less the trailers...

And I can't really see what character you mean, but I'm guessing they don't look that much alike D:

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • Im not looking forward to Black and White. i Will get one but i probably wont like it. For one reason : Its 3D. I Prefer the games like they were.

Have you noticed in HG/SS that any 3D Parts ( Like The Lighthouse Exterior ) Your character is raised slightly off the ground like it is floating.

Thats why i dont like the 3D parts, you look like ur floating and if thats all the way in B&W then i might not get it

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Im not looking forward to Black and White. i Will get one but i probably wont like it. For one reason : Its 3D. I Prefer the games like they were.

Have you noticed in HG/SS that any 3D Parts ( Like The Lighthouse Exterior ) Your character is raised slightly off the ground like it is floating.

Thats why i dont like the 3D parts, you look like ur floating and if thats all the way in B&W then i might not get it

take a look at the screenshots again, you're character is firmly on the ground. besides, a small hiccup like that shouldn't stop you from playing the game, it'd have no effect on the gameplay at all.

Years
  • @Pokestick, good times.
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

this is the guy I meant ...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • @Pokestick, good times.

this is the guy I meant ...
    I think he looks a bit to old to be a protagonist. Normally, the age is about 10-13 but this guy looks about 16-18. It might just be me but I think it's unlikely that it is the protagonist.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, good, so then that's settled.

The guy's not the protoganist.

But as this is the speculation thread, let's do some... er... speculation about the guy! What part will he have in the film?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think that Zoroark will be able to breed Zorua but Zorua will not be able to evolve... but while I was typing that it seems unlikely. I do think that the movie event will have something to do with it's evolution though.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I think that Zoroark will be able to breed Zorua but Zorua will not be able to evolve... but while I was typing that it seems unlikely. I do think that the movie event will have something to do with it's evolution though.

again, yes it is unlikely that Zorua will not be able to evolve into Zororark as of course is was confirmed ages ago that Zorua being a pre-evo does evolve into Zoroark. It's not the same as with Phione, it's more the Lucario situation.

anyways.
    I still want an airship in the games, the movie have used them alot so it would be nice to see an FF styled one in Black.White, maybe as a base of operations for the enemy team.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • I remember a long time ago I drew up a stone thing (similar to a fossil) that if given a sun stone would evolve into a Solrock and if given a moon stone evolve into a Lunatone. Just thought I'd mention that...
    I once drew a pic. of something like that. I named it celestar.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Not really sure if this is an old pic or what, but look!

It looks clearer and cooler! XD Can't wait!

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • Well at least they've changed the grass colour, thank god it's not that putrid turquoise colour. I salute you Nintendo =)

And to those of you saying you should have a dating partner/couple system, REMEMBER? Nintendo thinks kids don't know that opposite (and sometimes same) genders get together and date, so they will try to "shield" kiddies from the real world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back