• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
  • I'm battling someone right now but sure after wards and wow....3/4 Hypnosis miss....>_>

Make that 4 out of 5 miss....>_>

Last edited:

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
  • kk counter teams r fun because they can counter but battle normally if it isnt the same team so i could afford to battle you then him lol

but ok sure

loto ima make you get more than one team ~_~* if i have to beat it out of you i will

but i am gonna make it so everyone can have an alternate team lol just need to get a cloner who has alot of spare time that excepts eggs lol

funny though that your team got u that far without anyone countering

i want the honor to be first n_n

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • I have about 4 teams or more dude....;p

I'm using a different one right now. >_>

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
  • Counter teams = gay and stupid =/

thats it ill break out something thats gonnd get all of you

its death in the simplest manner

no more counter teams lol

hmmm i dont battle enough to counter

damn u loto i wanted to counter u and quit but ill take u heads up no counters and ill tell u my team to make things fair (i didnt try to memorize it just happended....)

damn this fast choice of pokemon.....

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • Damn Man! My dad don't wanna connect the router T_T, I guess it will be tomorrow, over my country is getting late. Really sorry dude, I guess you can still battle Silver...

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • A regular member? How do I become an elite?

By proving to me your good enough and with time. ^_~

Also just beating me usually won't do it. If I notice your good enough by the battles I see you doing and such then you will be put up there.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    By proving to me your good enough and with time. ^_~

Also just beating me usually won't do it. If I notice your good enough by the battles I see you doing and such then you will be put up there.

Haha, alright. Just had to know. Thanks Loto. I will work my way up.

Back