• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*!~~The Glaceon FanClub~~!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    If you would put your Glacia in a pokemon contest what attacks would you tell it to use?
    I will tell Glacia to use Ice Beam first and then use Water Pulse.

~Rene~ :t133:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    If you would put your glacia in a pokemon contest what attacks would you tell it to use?
    I'd use either a combo of Sunny Day and then Blizzard to make some beautiful sparkling water fall down slowly

-OR-

I'd use Ice Pebble then Rock Smash to make even smaller sparkling pebbles.

Wow, I'm really going for the Beauty Contest there. I usually don't enter that.
    WOW THATS REALLY COOL

I forgots to answer the topic! *dies* I shall do it now!~

I'd tell it to use Blizzard first, and then maybe an IcyWind combination to make the Blizzard sparkle!~ (Well, that was the lamest answer I've ever come up with...)
    very cool
    If you would put your Glacia in a pokemon contest what attacks would you tell it to use?
    I will tell Glacia to use Ice Beam first and then use Water Pulse.

wow thats wied because that is what i would do lol

also guys the reason y u dont see me that much, is because im grounded which sucks ..... :( (im sneakining on right now )

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    *sob sob* you didnt say mine was cool DAT...

Anyways, new topic time

If you could make a glacia exclusive attack, what would it be like, stats be like, look like, etc.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nice new topic, I'll answer it now

If you could make a glacia exclusive attack, what would it be like, stats be like, look like, etc.
    Hm, probably a Glacier Tackle. Like Volt Tackle, it is much stronger then Tackle. Glacia runs up to the foe and immediately uses Harden, but it is like Ice Harden and becomes as hard as a Glacier, and the Tackle would be like Take Down with no recoil or Body Slam, but instead of the ability to Paralyze, there's a 30% chance of Freeze. And it would all be to Glacia <3

Chibaymega12

Years

It would be called Ice Blade. Like leaf blade in d/p, it would have a 90 attack point stat and 100 accuracy point. When the trainer ordered Ice Blade, Glacia's tail would start glowing light blue(ice beam's color in the anime) and it would run up to the opponent and unleash the attack just like Ash's pikachu unleashes iron tail. Unlike leaf blade, it will have a 20% chance of freeze and has a high critical hit ratio. And it can only be used by glacia!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Shadow Ball, then Ice Beam them. And follow it up with Water Pulse to blow them up or something.

Freeze tail. 100 Power, Will never miss. 5PP. Attack is similar to Iron Tail except Glacia's tail becomes a full heavy Ice block. But Glacia must attack second.

Chibaymega12

Years
    Freeze tail. 100 Power, Will never miss. 5PP. Attack is similar to Iron Tail except Glacia's tail becomes a full heavy Ice block. But Glacia must attack second.

you mean after the other pokemon or you have to wait a turn?
    Good answer though

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    If you could make a Glacia exclusive attack, what would it be like, stats be like, look like, etc.
    Ice Blast. Power: 120. Will miss sometime. 10PP. It blasts the foe with icy blast.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    *sob sob* you didnt say mine was cool DAT...

Anyways, new topic time

srry
    i was limiting the # of posts i quoted lol

Nice new topic, I'll answer it now

Hm, probably a Glacier Tackle. Like Volt Tackle, it is much stronger then Tackle. Glacia runs up to the foe and immediately uses Harden, but it is like Ice Harden and becomes as hard as a Glacier, and the Tackle would be like Take Down with no recoil or Body Slam, but instead of the ability to Paralyze, there's a 30% chance of Freeze. And it would all be to Glacia <3
    thats cool

It would be called Ice Blade. Like leaf blade in d/p, it would have a 90 attack point stat and 100 accuracy point. When the trainer ordered Ice Blade, Glacia's tail would start glowing light blue(ice beam's color in the anime) and it would run up to the opponent and unleash the attack just like Ash's pikachu unleashes iron tail. Unlike leaf blade, it will have a 20% chance of freeze and has a high critical hit ratio. And it can only be used by glacia!!
    :disappoin i was gonna say that (HAPPY THAT I GOT U THAT TIME? NAW IM JUS KIDDIN LOL)

aroura blast :)
    a beutiful blast that reminds you of aroura beam (sorry for misspells) only better
    stats 150 attack pts
    100 accuracy

Chibaymega12

Years
    really, lol
    also, clear out your mail, its full

To add on to my move, when used with leaf blade when leafia is using it, it power doubles!!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022

Hm, I like it. I wouldn't think a Tail would make a good Blade, but maybe you've proved me wrong.

Shadow Ball, then Ice Beam them. And follow it up with Water Pulse to blow them up or something.

1 (Contest topic). I don't see how that would blow it up... :\
    2 (Move topic). OMGOMGOMG I was gonna make one like that! But then I chose my other one! At first read without reading the PP count, I thought it was a fantasy attack because you wrote 'It will never miss' but then I saw the PP count so it balances it out. 100PP xD

If you could make a Glacia exclusive attack, what would it be like, stats be like, look like, etc.
    Ice Blast. Power: 120. Will miss sometime. 10PP. It blasts the foe with icy blast.

Hm, I like it!

really, lol
    also, clear out your mail, its full

To add on to my move, when used with leaf blade when leafia is using it, it power doubles!!

LOLOL The power doubles!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Hm, I like it. I wouldn't think a Tail would make a good Blade, but maybe you've proved me wrong.

1 (Contest topic). I don't see how that would blow it up... :\
    2 (Move topic). OMGOMGOMG I was gonna make one like that! But then I chose my other one! At first read without reading the PP count, I thought it was a fantasy attack because you wrote 'It will never miss' but then I saw the PP count so it balances it out. 100PP xD

Hm, I like it!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL The power doubles!!

k marz i know i laugh alot lol
    but is it that funny lol
    haha j.k

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It's just the way I imagined him saying it. All excited and frisky that the power doubles if Glacia uses it! WOW! Not making fun of you CBM.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    It's just the way I imagined him saying it. All excited and frisky that the power doubles if Glacia uses it! WOW! Not making fun of you CBM.

i was jus kidden lol
    how do you feel about a banner contest ?
    and CBM12 i hope u dont mind me borrowing yur idea ?

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    *!~~The Glaceon FanClub~~!*

Can i join? and enter this banner if there is banner contest
    Glacia uniqu move will be
    Glacial ilussion
    Attack First, 40 power 100 acc , Special, Beauty, 20pp, confuse foe
    Glacia create icy ilussion to confuse the foe, something like double team but can attack. Like in the banner

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back