• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    We're almost to Pewter, so when we're done with our gym battles, you can meet up with us. :]

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Everyone aside from Kozue are just at the end of Viridian Forest and are about to proceed through the gates into Pewter, excluding you and maRiK of course, since you've both just joined.

EDIT: Yah, what Kat said.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Finally posted. I think I did a good job with this post, seeing that I've come in this later than normal. Plus I've made my way to the entrance to Pewter City. Going to hang out there for a while until the group of other trainers find me doing something.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Will somebody talk to Roisin, I need to post so Kat can post so we can move on o.O

P.S. Awww Phanima I <3 you too x3

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
    Years
    Well I wrote out a whole first IP, and I wanted to know if I could post it. Right now, I've recieved my Torchic, and am in Pewter City, but I haven't encountered you guys yet.

Can I post it?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Yes.
    Just make sure we don't meet you until after we've all received our gym badges.

Kat misses Ko-chan. D:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Aww man, Ko misses Kat too. T3T

Well, I'll tell Ko to get on with it next post, so he'll be in Pewter soon, that is if Raichu doesn't reply very very soon.

Oh, and Pocky misses Roison for sudden and unknown reasons...just thought I'd let you know Jim.

EDIT: Nice first post maRiK and Mari! One of the closest descriptions resembling the opening of R/S/E. :D

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015

Well, I'll tell Ko to get on with it next post, so he'll be in Pewter soon, that is if Raichu doesn't reply very very soon.

Oh, and Pocky misses Roison for sudden and unknown reasons...just thought I'd let you know Jim.

EDIT: Nice first post maRiK and Mari! One of the closest descriptions resembling the opening of R/S/E. :D

Hehe, thanks. I've been meaning to write that up for like 3 days or so but I just didn't for no reason... o_o

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
    Years

Honestly, it took me half an hour to write it. I dunno why, I just got this sudden burst of inspiration and I couldn't stop writing!

It's that video on caves we saw in science class. That's what inspired me. Don't ask why.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    You two know each other irl? (Basing this on the 'we' part of your post. =P)

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Haha, okay. Yeah, I wish I could meet people irl who enjoy RPing, 'specially Pokemon.

-sigh-

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
    Years
    I'm guessing you're part of some forums that are not really as crazy about pokemon as this one, right? RP section not as good?

Umm Kat, am I going to skip the Pewter Gym, or will I somehow have to catch up with you guys?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back