• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
  • Eh, probably no one will want this as its sucks, but I'm not using it as I like the banner on my sig better. XD

Credit please if any one of you will use it. If anyone wants the text changed and an avatar, let me know!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    You people, distracting me from my homework. D:<

https://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/zetsu-bou/yogi.png

https://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/zetsu-bou/setsunaflowers.png

https://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/zetsu-bou/disgaeatextless.png

https://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/zetsu-bou/wallflower2.png

If I happened to have posted these before, and you claimed it, just speak up.
    I tend to forget.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Normally I don't submit stuff here.. but I made this a little while ago, and I doubt I'll use it for anything. x x; It's my theme on a small forum right now, but it'll change in like two days, soooo I'm sticking it on here.

Steal it if you want, but I know my graphics aren't the best. xD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    ill claim the first on loki! can i get a avy with it? you tend to forget a LOT of things lol jk

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Normally I don't submit stuff here.. but I made this a little while ago, and I doubt I'll use it for anything. x x; It's my theme on a small forum right now, but it'll change in like two days, soooo I'm sticking it on here.

Steal it if you want, but I know my graphics aren't the best. xD;

I wanna claim this for another forum if possible. Also, can you change the text to iLeaf please?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

I wanna claim this for another forum if possible. Also, can you change the text to iLeaf please?

I can't change the text, due to the fact that I didn't save a layered version, but I can add 'iLeaf' on it somewhere, if you'd like.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years

• The Graphics Giveaway Thread

How's that?

If you want it in a different size or something, I can redo it. :3

Can you postition it under the Black*Rock Shooter and slant it? Slant = like the way you did with the Black*Rock Shooter. :D Please and ty.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ill claim the first on loki! can i get a avy with it? you tend to forget a LOT of things lol jk

Sure you can claim it, but no avy.
    And please don't make your own by doing something like an MS Paint cut out. (Personal policy because stupid people save in stupid formats and then are stupid and credit me. Like, srs, I don't want to be associated with MS Paint JPEG!)
    Request one from the various shops, or something?

And wtf, what have I ever forgotten with you? o____o;

Go for it. :O
    I think I have an avy already made if you want it, but I doubt you do. xD

I be claiming this, Loki-person. :3

Sorry percentage% got it before you. ;w; [/I see you're already wearing it though lolz]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021

Sure you can claim it, but no avy.
    And please don't make your own by doing something like an MS Paint cut out. (Personal policy because stupid people save in stupid formats and then are stupid and credit me. Like, srs, I don't want to be associated with MS Paint JPEG!)
    Request one from the various shops, or something?

And wtf, what have I ever forgotten with you? o____o;

Go for it. :O
    I think I have an avy already made if you want it, but I doubt you do. xD

Sorry percentage% got it before you. ;w; [/I see you're already wearing it though lolz]
    I'll claim the bottom one then. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back