• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Guardian of Ideals has arrived

Kokuraı1

Pårådīgmåtīç Gūårdīåń øf Īdēåłš
Years
  • Ah, I seem to have found my way here as a newcomer. Perhaps now is a good time to introduce myself as an individual.

For starters, my name is Kai, and I am a college student for Law back in the good old country of United Kingdom. My hobbies? Well, obviously, it's video gaming, especially with Pokémon and Smash, writing, and drawing. For writing, I usually create fanfictions and role play on Facebook. Hence the name of Kokurai, the Guardian of Ideals. I assume you already know which Pokemon gijinka I roleplay as Zekrom, my favourite legendary, but I never use him as a means to battle people on the Pokémon gaming franshise. I assure you, I hardly ever use legendaries; favourite Pokémon is Zoroark.

More interestingly, I will roleplay as Zekrom and the gijinka version around PokéCommunity where I see fit. The passion of writing does not go away that easily. If you are interested in knowing the bio, please feel free to have a look at my profile where you can read the (incomplete) bio.

If you are reading this right now, please do not hesitate to talk to me. Such conversations are warmly welcomed.

- Paradigmatic Guardian of Ideals

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the site. I see you've already posted in the greatest section on here, Forum Games. We have a section for Fan Fiction and Writing, so go check that out. Anyways, hope to see you around!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • First of all welcome second of all that is one of the best intros ive seen!

Well im quite interested in law as well and i would probably go on to go into that field but currently the need and pay are low for me.
    I obviously love pokemon and smash has got attentions for me b4 pokemon so i think I'll be buying it wen it gets on the wiiu.

Although i do not write a lot (although im kinda advanced more than the average person with my years) i read a lot so far a book every 2 days and have read over 300 so far but thats from a list a year ago haha.

Well welcome and enjoy and maybe I'll see u around. ;)

Ash Ketchum 11

Check out the main battle server, there is Pokemon rp there.

Kokuraı1

Years
  • User 101: Hello, and I can agree that the Fourm Games section is interesting. I age noticed some holes in the section, but I will fix it by adding some more content. Definitely could add some stories on Fan Fiction section and join a role play.

Dedenne1: Why, thank you for your kind reply. My intro is one of the best? Maybe it has something to do with my creativity. Haha. I am always creative when it comes to introductions depending on what site I'm at. At some point, I don't have inspiration at all.

Law is interesting to do (depends on which subject) but I do not have the money to pay for the course because it is £9000 maximum for each year, which brings the total to £27,000. Well, at least I have a job and know how to manage my money. Anyway. Enough of discussion about my course, but it you have the passion to do it, go ahead. Don't let other factors stop you from entering law.

Maybe we could have a good informal battle? Without all that competition, of course.

It's nice to see another bookworm. A lot of people I have met do not appreciate reading just because they're too lazy or it takes long time. I love reading because it brings out the imagination in my head, same goes with writing. For writing, I tend to brainstorm ideas first before finalising the plot so that I can start writing. Maybe I could post some of my fanfictions on this website. I will let you know if you want to have a look at one of my fanfictions?

Again, thank you for taking your time to read the post and make a reply.

THEFOREVERMAN: I've noticed and will have a look at it. Thank you.

- The Paradigmatic Guardian of Ideals

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!

If you're into drawing, you should check out the Arts & Design section of the forum! I hear there are some pretty nice people that hang out there. ;)

There's also the Video Games section, Roleplaying section and Fan Fiction sections which I think you'd really enjoy. Pretty much everywhere here rocks, though. :)

Kokuraı1

Years
  • VeranithasVI: Why, thank you!

I am into drawing, however, I will not post my art on this fourm as I used to have copyright issues with other people and would not like to take that risk of having other people stealing my work even if the community is friendly.

These sections sounds rather pleasant to visit, which I will do in due time. But first, I need to build my profile first before anything else.

- The Pardigmatic Guardian of Ideals

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have to say, that is one very interesting intro there. It's very well-written and different than most intro posts I see here, but I guess that means you're looking likely to be a cool member in my thoughts. Anyways, welcome to the forums, Kai!

Veranithas has covered most of the sections you'll love, so that'll mean less hard work for me hahahaha. Fan Fiction & Writing and Roleplay Corner are the ones he mentioned that you will definitely enjoy the most, since they tend to showcase your own imagination that's been brought to life for others to see. The members who hang out in said sections are also really cool so I'm sure you'll make some friends there pretty well. Video Games is also one of the most active boards here, and it's got some really awesome people in charge of it (one of whom also mods this very section) so I'm sure you'll love the topics in there as well.

I'm sure all those will keep you busy, and I know PC will definitely meet your expectations as a community. I do wish you good luck with settling in and hopefully I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Kokuraı1

Years
  • I have to say, that is one very interesting intro there. It's very well-written and different than most intro posts I see here, but I guess that means you're looking likely to be a cool member in my thoughts. Anyways, welcome to the forums, Kai!

Veranithas has covered most of the sections you'll love, so that'll mean less hard work for me hahahaha. Fan Fiction & Writing and Roleplay Corner are the ones he mentioned that you will definitely enjoy the most, since they tend to showcase your own imagination that's been brought to life for others to see. The members who hang out in said sections are also really cool so I'm sure you'll make some friends there pretty well. Video Games is also one of the most active boards here, and it's got some really awesome people in charge of it (one of whom also mods this very section) so I'm sure you'll love the topics in there as well.

I'm sure all those will keep you busy, and I know PC will definitely meet your expectations as a community. I do wish you good luck with settling in and hopefully I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

That is how I would except myself as an writer. A cool member? I wouldn't say so, especially since I am just being myself. Nothing more, but thank you for your thoughts and welcome.

You will probably see me stalking around the Fan Fiction and Writing, and Roleplay Corner. Please do drop in a small greeting if you would like, I certainly appreciate the small "hello" you would offer. Just don't except me to be on here all the time as my life is busy, due to the work required for Law. Lots of reading and typing essays. Anyway. Back on the topic. Let's hope some of the fanfictions shoes by the PokéCommunity aren't eye gouging (sorry if anyone is offended, but had a horrible experience once!). I've looked at the Video Games section, some are pretty interesting. Haven't had a chance to make a post. But I will once I am finished with preparing my profile and everything for the community.

Hope I will be seeing you around in the community.

Years
  • This really does make me want to roleplay again. I used to be a big RPer back when Yahoo! Messenger was more popular but nowadays it never crosses my mind. Sometimes I have a lack of motivation so I've given up for now, ahah. Maybe in the future.

But welcome, Kai! Your introduction was a really fantastic read - you have such a wide array of interests that I'm sure you'll settle in quickly and easily. Gaming, roleplay, writing, Pokemon.. awesome mix of things right here. Be sure to stick around, yes? :D

Kokuraı1

Years
  • This really does make me want to roleplay again. I used to be a big RPer back when Yahoo! Messenger was more popular but nowadays it never crosses my mind. Sometimes I have a lack of motivation so I've given up for now, ahah. Maybe in the future.

But welcome, Kai! Your introduction was a really fantastic read - you have such a wide array of interests that I'm sure you'll settle in quickly and easily. Gaming, roleplay, writing, Pokemon.. awesome mix of things right here. Be sure to stick around, yes? :D

If you have the desire to roleplay again, feel free to do so. Nothing is stopping you. Nothing at all. Yahoo!Messenger used to be one of my favourites, but it died down, thanks to Facebook.

Why, thank you for your appreciation. I only outlined some of my interests, but that is not all. Personally, I also enjoy chess and puzzle solving. Putting your mind into the puzzles would become easier for you because puzzles are meant for you to think. I pretty much can stick around, but not as often as I would like to. As you can see, I have priorities.

Back