• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • ELECTRIFYING CLIMAX
    The Hater grinned as she finished tampering with Max Swift's electric guitar. Once he plugs in the guitar, he will experience a devastating shock...

They hid behind the speakers where Max Swift entered the room to jam. Without anyone stealing his guitar, he plugged in his guitar.

Shocks greeted Max as he convulsed and shook. He dropped his guitar and left lying on the floor.

Luckily for him, Gary Doofley, and his fuckbuddy, Winnie, were passing by when they saw Max paralyzed on the floor, still shaking from the shock.

They rushed him to the hospital where he got treated. He suffered some burns on his hands, and his legs are temporarily paralyzed, but he should recover soon...

The Hater was dismayed how luck was not in their cards right now... Good thing the next on the list will probably turn the tides in her favor...​
    MAX SWIFT IS SAFE FROM DEATH... FOR NOW
    PHASE THREE DEATH RATES
    Here are everyone's current death rates so far. Green indicates your death rate is now lower compared to your previous death rate, Red indicates your death rate has been increased since your previous death rate, Gray indicates your death rate was changed but it did not increase or decrease, and White indicates that no change in your death rate occurred. The Determining Number indicates what the RNG rolled, and will dictate if you live or die. Getting the number lower or equal to your death rate will mean death, while you live if you get a number higher than your death rate.

Student 1: 50
    Student 2: 38
    Student 3: 50
    Student 4: 50
    Mia Letta: SAFE
    Student 6: 50
    Student 7: 53
    Student 8: 45
    Student 9: 50
    Max Swift: 65 [Determining Number: 84]
    Student 11: 54
    Student 12: 42
    Student 13: 48
    Student 14: 43
    Student 15: 49
    Student 16: 45
    Brad Tesla: SAFE
    Student 18: 53
    Student 19: 49
    Student 20: 0​
    PHASE FOUR
    February 25th, 2016; Friday

A month after Max's guitar incident, Max has recovered, save for burn scars on his hands. The 21 friends have been extra vigilant since one of them could be next...

The Hater smiled as today would have been her Disciple's death, if they did not join her crusade of murder. Because they did, The Disciple is stronger today...

"Use your power wisely, my child. You probably only get this shot once..." The Hater said.​
    RULES
    ❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One vote per phase
    ❋ Please use [save] name or [kill] name and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two phases will increase your death rate to 100
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ You are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ Actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Self-voting is not allowed
    PLAYERS
    Here are the players of The Hater

Davepetasprite^2 as Diana Nadia
    Sun as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Universe as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Lostelle as ???
    Ash as ???​

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Why the hell didn't you guys steal it?

also, I want the two people that almost died phase 1&2 to out.
    It'll help narrow down the suspects as to who the hater is.

Last edited:

Killua

I will die tomorrow like look at my death rate i have nearly the same chance of hitting horn drill than surviving.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    What a bunch of babies...

Why the hell didn't you guys steal it?

also, I want the two people that almost died phase 1&2 to out.
    It'll help narrow down the suspects as to who the hater is.

Sorry for following the majority then? Lol

What's done been done.
    ikr

I will die tomorrow like look at my death rate i have nearly the same chance of hitting horn drill than surviving.

[save] Kaneki
    Better?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The Hater

Killua

ANy friend of her can you confirm this? Drassk say who are your friends and they confirm ok?

Back