• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The highest stat boost you have ever gotten?

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    For me, it was a.... +51 on Sp.Attack with my Shelgon and +44 with the same Shelgon on Speed.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    +23 for my heatran's special attack =D

...but I wanna see someone rare candy something to level 99, then complete all their ev training on that one level xD
    It'd be like +63 or something if they max out a stat o3o

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    +9 for someone on something. Ha, I can't even remember. It's been a while since I've played a main game in a while, to be honest.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I just got a new nice boost;

+31 Sp. Atk on a Mewtwo I recently traded for my Palkia via the GTS. It got +15 on the level before, so I think i'm soon done with the Sp. Atk.
    (This thing has friggin ROCK CLIMB? WTF)

(I love EV training with PokeRus, the Power Lens, and fighting Golducks. :D)

LOL nvm, I now got +42 Speed XD

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
    I don't EV train, but a few days ago, in FR, I was doing my Blastoise powerhouse challenge with a Naive Blastoise, and got through Lt. Surge's gym (Electric types = Speed EVs up the arse.) without leveling up until I defeated Raichu.

IIRC, it was +5

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I never do EV training, but IIRC it was +8 in Special Attack when I was training my old Raichu against Spindia. I almost had a heart attack.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I think I got like, +10 or 12 on my Ho-oh once when I used to train it all the time.

Back